Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlazetheInferno
Jun 6, 2015
Best depiction of Jesus ever.

Incidentally, I'm a little disappointed that we're siding with the elves honestly, if only because Cartman has one particular ability that is a callback to something ridiculously awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlazetheInferno
Jun 6, 2015
There's a Taco Bell in my neighborhood that has a KFC attached - maybe it'll be one of those?

BlazetheInferno
Jun 6, 2015
God, Clyde's such an rear end in a top hat.

BlazetheInferno
Jun 6, 2015
Cartman is entirely too much fun to use, simply because Curse is not only fun, but a hilariously massive single-target nuke.

BlazetheInferno
Jun 6, 2015
This next part's gonna be SPECIAL :D

BlazetheInferno
Jun 6, 2015
Monday is going to be MAGICAL.

BlazetheInferno
Jun 6, 2015
All I gotta say is I'm glad South Park's Canada doesn't subject us to Geese.

I can't imagine what South Park would turn Geese into... they're already evil, EVIL creatures...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlazetheInferno
Jun 6, 2015
The *best*.

Shame we're gonna have to kick his/her/its rear end now.

• Locked thread