Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dasmause
Jul 20, 2015

I've beaten this game but I don't remember much of it for some reason, only that fights become really easy towards the end and I could just forget about the special moves (I ran warrior), and that some collectibles are a real bitch to find. But overall the game is solid, more solid than games like it have any right to be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dasmause
Jul 20, 2015

mauman posted:

I had to redefine my :wtc: meter after playing this game.

Before: the dildos would have been a solid 9

After: a 5....maybe.

Yeah, after seeing events of night from day 2 to 3, dildos suddenly become really tame in perspective

dasmause
Jul 20, 2015

Mraagvpeine posted:

I can't think of any gameRPG that has something happen when you overdose on restoratives.

EDIT: Oh wait, there was Lone Survivor. Let me rephrase that.

I think Witcher games qualify

Edit: I meant "Witcher", not "Wither", holy poo poo

dasmause fucked around with this message at 09:44 on Aug 10, 2015

dasmause
Jul 20, 2015

Stay with Cartman. He may be a bumhole, but Kyle really keeps up with him by being all high and mighty about it

On another note, I like how goth's "non-comformist" irony played in dance-off episode: when invited to join a dance team, they all said to shove it, but the tall one was such a non-comformist he actually did join. I also like that episode since it reveals that Butters killed like 10-20 people depending on how you view indirect deaths

dasmause
Jul 20, 2015

FeyerbrandX posted:

Yeah... yeah. But he still hasn't reached that level of atrocity.

Not for the lack of trying, mind you

dasmause
Jul 20, 2015

Huh, I was almost sure Cartman kept "Barbra Streisand" among the swear words, that's what he said in the movie IIRC

dasmause
Jul 20, 2015

paradoxGentleman posted:

Man, aren't those girls supposed to hit their teenage years before becoming this bloodthirsty?

Remember that time when Wendy got jealous of a substitute teacher, and then paid mercenaries from middle east to send her into the sun?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dasmause
Jul 20, 2015

Christmas song is kinda appropriate, if you know the lore behind it

• Locked thread