Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neige
Mar 20, 2006

Pregnant Woman got pepper sprayed and kicked in the stomach? That ugly bitch was asking for it.
As a min-maxer who already completed the game, I'm rather disappointed that you didn't fart on the burning bard. You can even fart in the middle of an attack string, you know? That's why I prefer "magic" upgrades over attack upgrades, since most of the times you'll be slinging spells as a mage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neige
Mar 20, 2006

Pregnant Woman got pepper sprayed and kicked in the stomach? That ugly bitch was asking for it.

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

I was about to ask about the fart effects it looks like you could add during regular attacks. How effective are they? I never did use them very much on my playthrough so it must be pretty underwhelming compared to just doing the normal/power attacks.

It's farting on enemies on fire that gives the big payback. The mage's fire attack truly is his best ability, so it behooves you to use fart attacks afterwards.

On the topic of abilities, you can't max everything, so choosing the right one to upgrade is key. Dreaming Dust really isn't worth it, the new electricity spell eventually comes with a shield buff which makes all the difference, so I'd suggest you concentrate on that as soon as possible.

Neige
Mar 20, 2006

IIRC, that hobo counts as one of the hobo camps you must disrupt to make South Park beautiful again. Despite that hobo not being in South Park proper. I know it peeved me off once I realized it.

Fart on the burning bosses already!!!

Neige
Mar 20, 2006

Stick by your buds. Stick by your friends. Stick by Cartman.

Neige
Mar 20, 2006

Farts have actual battle properties, something too often ignored in various LPs. Players usually only fart to stop channeling effects, but farts do more than just deal Gross Out damage. The Sneaky Squeaker, for instance, can also distract foes, which is an invaluable skill in your upcoming quest to unfriend Al Gore.

Or you can just have Jimmy put everyone to sleep if you want the easy way out

But yeah, SP:SoT is a game designed for the juvenile mind, and if you're not farting on everyone, at every opportunity, with a variety of different farts; then you just aren't playing the game right.

Neige
Mar 20, 2006

I'm surprised that the Mr. Hanky summon works against Nazi Zombies. They're usually immune to Gross Out damage. It's why the Thief's Eggbomb attack sucks so much: it deals multiple instances of GO damage, but Nazi Zombies are immune to it so it ends up doing no damage.

Neige
Mar 20, 2006

Kyle's free Ability Up is the fuckin' bomb, and that rain of arrows deals a fuckton of bleedin' damage. He's pretty much the Mage's best friend.

Neige
Mar 20, 2006

As a native French-speaker, I can say that the French used on these files is thoroughly dreadful. I mean, worse than Babelfish.

"sobi" indeed...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neige
Mar 20, 2006

Thing I do believe you didn't mention: whenever you enter a bathroom, you can poop in the toilet. You can then pick up the poop and that's an item called the poo poo Nugget. Throwing a poo poo Nugget grosses out an opponent, and it's pretty convenient that it constitutes an item use as you can attack afterwards.

• Locked thread