Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

surebet posted:

meanwhile, this thing

????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

clears are pretty good

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

MacBook Air keyboard

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

I always bought egg chairs in the sims

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

if you like it. use it

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Silver Alicorn posted:

IF U WANT IT?
IT'S 4 SALE OK
IF U NEED 2 ASK
ASK

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

MacBook Air ln

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

idk if its cute, but it sure is something

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

the man posted it, i enjoyed the post. i typed my reply using dragon naturally speaking.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

i read broads, you need at least three broads

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Roosevelt posted:

nice cardboard mat

pizza box, must be

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

who cares though?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Diabeesting posted:

I don't know why I actually read through 20 pages of this thread, It's like watching autism in its purest form manifest itself in keycaps. I can't look away. It's taken hold. I'm being drawn in.

Time to regale you all with a horror story that will make you clutch your beloved in terror. The best mechanical keyboard I ever used was the $60 monoprice brick with genuine cherry blues from before they switched to knockoffs and doubled the price. It wasn't terribly pretty, made entirely from shiny ABS plastic and weighed a hefty few pounds. everything was spaced perfectly for my gimp hands to reach, it had a wonderfully useful 10key (gently caress the haters, you're all monsters) and no gaudy backlighting.
Then my bird betrayed me in a way most foul. She was ill, with bird diarrhea, and for some reason I thought she would be okay if I left her alone while I took a shower... I was wrong. She climbed up onto my desk and laid a big watery poo poo right onto the WASD cluster and even the most thorough cleaning has left everything left of the F key unresponsive.

I replaced it with the cheapest mech I could find with genuine blue switches... A Logitech 710+. It's awful. There's like 2inches of wasted space on each side that serve no purpose except taking up even more of a footprint on a crowded desk, and I still haven't found a use for the difficult to hit G programmable keys to the left of tab. Even the blue switches dont feel as nice as the ones on the monoprice. I hate myself for not spending the extra 30bux and getting a WASD.

how can you tell if a bird has diarrhea?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Is there a better way of input, besides a mechanical keyboard with clears?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

just press the button

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

HEY NONG MAN posted:

looks like rear end.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

how close did they zoom into the keyboard? did you hear the clacks?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

pram posted:

whhat in the everloving poo poo??

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

i like it

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

rear end butt suck vs penis butt titties

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

ok so we have seen a lot of keyboards, but what is the best keyboard?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Breathing

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

lol

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

lol if you play rogue likes with a numpad. just lol

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

why are the plastic keys so expensive fugg

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

how many keyboards do you really need?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

1.5k american dollars for a single keycap.

very lol

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

this is hilarious

http://www.ebay.com/bfl/viewbids/252489877984?item=252489877984&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2565

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

can you type faster now?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

do NOT play dota

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

why are japanese cars, like japanese keyboards, so good?

is it racism?

• Locked thread