Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Holy... Some of these are really creative.

Oh Man. Poncho?

This is the Rival? Freaking sweet cowboy. It looks just like Ken Sugamori drew this.

http://capx.wikia.com/wiki/Pok%C3%A9dex

Holy crap, they even have the animated little Pokedex sprites.

You can play the demo from a download link on the wiki, but I'm not going to do that. Just really impressed at the hard work and creativity that went into this fan project. Each and every one of us, we're capable of amazing things, 100x so if we work together.

net cafe scandal fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Jul 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

*burp*

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

lollin at Gromeo and Tuliep.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh poo poo... 4chan is on point as hell on this one! Nice job fella's.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

#151: Pompagoon

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
some of these are cool looknig but you destroyed the tables and poo poo

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*Sigh.* Ok, I'll fix them.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Pottle

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Either Vulturgyst or Coltergeist has to go, but Cub Zero and Chillnobyl can stay

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I like Snome and Snogre

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Take my money!!!!!!!!!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

rediscover posted:

Take my money!!!!!!!!!

I believe the game is 100% free.

Dec 26, 2012

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I am proud to announce the newest additions to the roster: Guantanamoray (water/dark), Canineleven (fire/steel), and Zionist Cabal That Controls the World Media (normal)

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i would play this, no bullshit irony.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

I believe the game is 100% free.

drat! incredibly talented AND humble? Do they at least have a Patreon mayhaps?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i would play this, no bullshit irony.

It's South / Central America themed. These dudes know what they are doing. THey'll probably have a full game out the door within a year or two.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Someone should download this and report back.. maybe one of the big Pokefreaks like Mabel's big day.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

It's South / Central America themed. These dudes know what they are doing. THey'll probably have a full game out the door within a year or two.

Then why the gently caress there's a Platypus there

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

It's South / Central America themed.

You had my curiosity, but now you have my wallet.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Serous Q, is this another Firered romhack?

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
I know fangames are supposed to be loyal, but if it's 8 gyms elite 4 hidden stats bullcrap again, I'm not in.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I'm glad they're not going an edgy new angle with their Pokemon game.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

how can you take down the champion if you dont beat the elite four. how do you expect to face the elite four if you haven't collected 8 badges. just what do you think this is, just who do you think you are

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Pepe mouth

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

Someone should download this and report back.. maybe one of the big Pokefreaks like Mabel's big day.

Reporting: I like it.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

mabels big day posted:

Reporting: I like it.

Anything in particular?

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
at first I was gonna be like "lol 4chan", but most of those designs are pretty cute so I can't hate

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Average Bear posted:

Anything in particular?

It's nice. It hits all the right Pokemon "feels", and it's not trying to be anything other than a Pokemon game. The area design isn't bad either, which makes it miles better than most Pokemon romhacks I've played. I don't like all the Pokemon designs but I guess they'll grow on me if I keep playing it. Also they have a weird thing where the start button and the b/cancel button are the same, and the running shoes are a completely different button, which is taking some getting used to. I picked the fire starter, and I've caught a Minarac.

I haven't even met the cowboy rival but I like the set up that they've got with him already.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

i'm looking everywhere for this guy but can't find him yet.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Slur posted:

I know fangames are supposed to be loyal, but if it's 8 gyms elite 4 hidden stats bullcrap again, I'm not in.

I am.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

lol there's a piņata pokemon whose signature move is called Fiesta and has it spread candy on the field. Ok i'll play the drat thing

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Also your pokemon can follow you, but you can turn it off too.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I'm impressed

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
bullotus is my favorite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

mabels big day posted:

Also your pokemon can follow you, but you can turn it off too.

Hell. Yes.

• Locked thread