Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I feel morally obligated to express interest in this league. What are the scoring and roster requirements?

Yeah I'm interested if space is open as well. Curious about the same info.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
I'd be fine with auction since a 16 team snake draft seems daunting but I'm honestly good either way. Should be fun

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Insert toxx about shipping beer here.

Thanks for explaining how it all works at the end of the year Cervixalot

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
I need 9 points from DeMarco and Julio for the win. I think I might be able to make it.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Ugh lost to a guy starting loving Christine Michael because Wilson lost two fumbles.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Hey number one waiver spot. Now I'll have both Knile Davis AND Charcandrick West. Makes up for Dunbar going down for the year.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
It figures the week I finally drop Ahmad Bradshaw, he signs with the Colts

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Holy poo poo thank you Russell Wilson and Doug Baldwin. I just about won this week with only the points from those two.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
I've got a shot at being second overall after this week. Am I going to miss out on a bye because of this loving conference setup? :negative:

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Cervixalot posted:

The setup has 4 teams from each division make the playoffs, with the top record (PF being tie-breaker, IIRC) getting a first round bye.

So Yes. Not a fan of this!

Also according to the projected playoff bracket, it looks like you get a bye by winning the division but the rest of the playoffs spots division doesn't matter it's just record and then points scored.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

railroad terror posted:

Holy poo poo I just rode Antonio Brown and Kirk Cousins into the 6 seed in the winners bracket. Lets keep this 5 game win streak ROLLINNNNNNNnn

Russ and Baldwin are coming for ya

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Philadelphia, PA

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

railroad terror posted:

Rhode Island here

Also Jesus Christ Wilson to Baldwin again??!? DOUG loving BALDWIN??

I also lost my $100 league with Dalton going down. What a day

Jota posted:

Russ and Baldwin are coming for ya

:mrapig:

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Please do something tonight DeMarco Murray

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Fantasy football is cool. Russell Wilson and Doug Baldwin carrying me to the promised land. Maybe I'll have a second running back to play next week in the championship.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Cervixalot got eliminated because an offensive lineman on the opposite side of a play forgot to report as eligible and it negated a Hightower touchdown.

Fantasy football is a hell of a game

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Lol I might not have a second running back to play in the championship since a 4-9 team picked up Gillislee :negative:

DeMarco Murray no longer counts as a RB. Please get healthy TJ Yeldon

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

HatfulOfHollow posted:

Hahaha suck it.

We're both in Philly. I can find you and kill you still bitch :mrapig:

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Avenged posted:

Good luck today Jota. We both know some crazy nonsense is going to decide this matchup, but I wish you luck with that nonsense ending up in your favor!

Good luck. This Arizona-Green Bay game is big for both of us.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Also God Bless Doug Baldwin

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Avenged posted:

Arizona D just hosed me up. The score isn't reflecting your fumble recovery TD though?

ESPN did this last week too for some reason with the Chiefs. It will get added later today or tomorrow.

Wow Cardinals just got another TD too. Defense came up huge this week.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

railroad terror posted:

Hope you enjoy Coors "The Banquet Beer," Jota, cause you're getting 50 tallboys

I respect this and I respect you.

Also sorry I've been away for work for the last week so I've been super busy. I'll PM my address and respond to the PMs I got about what I like.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
If I get 7 boxes full of natty lite I don't know if I will be super upset or super happy. Either way I'll shotgun all of them.

Also send me whatever beer you guys want. I'm always happy to try new things from different areas.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

spacejung posted:

Jota I'm doing a swap on Super Bowl Sunday so I want to wait to ship until the Monday after to see if I can get new goodies. Hopefully with 7 boxes it's no problem to stagger one out a bit

No rush. Everyone can take their time as long as it comes eventually. I'm still dragging rear end getting my box together too. Work, life, and a snow storm made things hectic the past couple weeks.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
I got a box from Texas and a box from Sam so far. Luckily all the beer has been fine despite it being freezing out. I'm planning to try some of them out with my friends this weekend.

I've held off on shipping until the weather was a bit warmer. Hopefully I will mail it this week or next.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Haven't gotten anything from California or Rhode Island. I got one last night from Josh in Chicago. My fridge is starting to get very full.

And Prophecy that Buffalo Bayou beer you sent me looked interesting. I'll probably drink it today and let you know but I'm hype to try it all. And Cervixalot I'll send my stuff out to you as soon as possible.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

railroad terror posted:

Uhhh.....hm. My USPS tracking info says it was delivered at the address on February 9th. You may want to check your post office. I can give you the tracking info/screenshot from my PC if you need it.

Yeah sounds good. I'll check it out. Hopefully no one stole it.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Yeah the box from Rhode Island got delivered to my house yesterday evening. And spacejung I just double checked and I'm pretty sure I have yours as well. I think I've received 4 boxes so far. Anyone who hasn't shipped yet it's no rush. Especially since my fridge is filling up now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
I'm definitely interested.

• Locked thread