Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mags

I am a congenital optimist.
mao means cat in chinese

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Can't wait to wash my dick like the chairman.

----------------

FreshCutFries

its sad that he wasnt a part of a democratic system. i wouldve loved there to have been a rally where everyone chanted "four mao years! four mao years!"

FreshCutFries

im gonna write a text book about china's economy during mao's tenure and it'll be called "mao money, mao problems"

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
mao way or the highway!

Pro Target

Maoism is the form of communism most relevant to the exploited third world today

Pro Target

also 'Mao' is a very cute name and whenever theres a character named 'Mao' in a manga i know its gonna be a good manga

Pro Target

The fall of China into revisionism and the betrayal of Mao's revolutionary ideals is the greatest tragedy of our time. Additionally, I want to gently caress a cute anime boy named Mao

FreshCutFries

my favorite chinese proverb is "don't look a gift horse in the mao"

FreshCutFries

i think it's a reference to all the famines he caused?

pig slut lisa

irl is good

maoism offers very little of value in the urban land use context, which is insanely important to ppl's lives

mags

Pro Target posted:

The fall of China into revisionism and the betrayal of Mao's revolutionary ideals is the greatest tragedy of our time. Additionally, I want to gently caress a cute anime boy named Mao

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
drilldo squirt

Real post: My cat is named chairman meow.

----------------

dogcrash truther

Thingyman posted:

i think it's a reference to all the famines he caused?

Rapid industrialization causes famines. How come nobody blames capitalism for the potato famine and poo poo

drilldo squirt

They blamed the english I thought.

----------------

google THIS

18-45 maollion served :D

drilldo squirt

I read somewhere that mao had some type of bird hunted to extinction. Dudes a loving menace if you ask me.

----------------

dogcrash truther
Ireland was the English empires Ukraine for like a thousand years but :witch::witch: :witch: Stalin was a genocider :byodood:

dogcrash truther
Mao caused famines? Well who the gently caress you think was responsible for Biafra and Ethiopia and the Democratic Republic of Congo and Somalia?

drilldo squirt

Mao?

----------------

dogcrash truther
Not to mention all the famines in China and India when they were actually literally under British rule/influence

dogcrash truther

A popular guess, but no

drilldo squirt

Then I'm going with america.

----------------

dogcrash truther
Oh yeah I guess king Leopold was a bad dude maybe but Mao? That guy was in a class all by himself along with Stalin and Rachel Dolezal

drilldo squirt

He washed his dick in young peasant girls. Dude's a baller.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

----------------

pig slut lisa

irl is good

drilldo squirt posted:

He washed his dick in young peasant girls. Dude's a baller.

yikes

dogcrash truther
Historians record that between 108 BC and 1911 AD there were no fewer than 1,828 major famines in China, or one nearly every year in one or another province, and somehow that was all Mao's fault.

drilldo squirt

He's a weird dude that mao.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Chairman mao is actually a time traveler.

----------------

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
it was me by being a heartless, western consumer

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

FreshCutFries

im happy that i inadvertently hit DCTs historic sore spot because this is really interesting.

dogcrash truther

Thingyman posted:

im happy that i inadvertently hit DCTs historic sore spot because this is really interesting.

There are plenty of criticisms of Mao and Stalin but "caused famines" is among the least reasonable im ho, it's a not particularly large step away from accusing them of causing hurricanes and it does bug me every time I see it. But it's obvious why the criticism gets made, which is that if you exclude the famines then all of a sudden there's a heck of a lot less deaths to accuse them of.

dogcrash truther
In three years, from 1876-1879, 18 million people died in a famine in China and India that was significantly exacerbated by British colonial policies. But hey, Mao was a bad guy.

dogcrash truther
That one three year period represented more deaths than the combined total of famine deaths during Stalin's entire rule in Russia, including during WWII, a period of 24 years.

joke_explainer

I know nearly literally nothing about Mao. Like, I couldn't tell you where he was born, his policies or anything. All I know is he had big posters of himself... and he is somehow part of what China became today. Which I don't know what that is. Dangerously ignorant of China, it's shameful.

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
chairman meow !1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mags

猫 = cat

paul_soccer12 posted:

mags

not an original name for a cat but doesn't excuse the fact that mao was named after noble, dignified animal

paul_soccer12 posted:

mags

when i become a party premiere im going to be chairman elk

paul_soccer12 posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
The Taiping Rebellion, in which the Qing dynasty, directed and aided and eventually joined by the British, French, and American military forces fought against and defeated the separatist Taiping Heavenly Kingdom, caused 20 million deaths, the great majority of them due to famine. In the nine years after the rebellion, another estimated 40 million people died of starvation as a result of the after effects of the war. By the way, all this ended just six years before the other famine I mentioned.

• Locked thread