Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which is better?
View Results

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will

I.N.R.I posted:

I voted.
Thank you my friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casio_knight

can we hold hands and go number 4?

i like the drawings but I think it's more for American people because Australian poo doesn't look like that.

free basket of chips

by FactsAreUseless
2 doesn't have overlapping lines and that makes it more pleasing to the eye for me

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

thewireguy
I remember as a little kid waiting for the shower at the beach asking dad why it wasn't number 2 for poo and number 3 for pee and people laughing. I was embarrassed for whatever reason, but what would number 1 be? There is a flaw in my plan.

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
I thought #1 was obviously a shoe, #2 is like scribbles though.

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
#2 is cute

nignog.wav

by Nyc_Tattoo
in some cultures they only eat vomit

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
I can't see the poll so I'll vote 1

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

I like mustelids but I'm on the phone so someone add my vote to #1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU