Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
I'm thinking of trying this game out, any suggestions?

Other than "don't."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Blorknorg posted:

It's a game that I've come back to because it's fairly simple and it has some fun and weird characters in it. In the end the most fun I have is getting the stuff you grind for and then level up via the free events that cycle around. It's one of those games where you shouldn't really expect or rely on any gacha stuff other than maybe rerolling a bunch of times your first go round to make sure you get a character who can level into a decent "LR" unit. The Dokkan gacha is a cruel and taunting master for the most part.

If you do end up starting now I'd hold onto your dragon stones tightly as the current banners don't really offer anything spectacular. The game does the new gacha thing where they sometimes have the 'step up' banners where for 200 dragon stones total you'll be guaranteed a unit that can reach the "LR" status split over four steps of pulls.

I'm sure others can offer better advice than I can, but if you do start and get set up with a decent character I'd be happy to lay out some starting tips assuming nobody has a better set of advice to give.

Just please don't spend hundreds of dollars in the game chasing dumb virtual cards is the bottom line.

I don't plan to spend much, if anything, and just play this casually so that works. I went through thee tutorial quest stuff and used the ~60 stones I acquired to pull twice on the universe 6 banner since it was discounted. Ended up with the TEQ Caulifla and STR Kale as my two guaranteed SSRs from the pulls, and I have SSJ Goku from the guaranteed SSR for 5 stones so with Kale leading that's 80% to all stats for them which seems nice so far. IDK if any of them can LR, but apparently some of the SR friend summons can. My 2nd pull on the universe 6 banner gave me that stupid bear for 7 out of the 10 pulls too. :psyduck:

From the comments about Caulifla being broken I think I'm going to try using her and some high-powered carries to run through the Broly movie event for more Saiyans.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

What's an EZA you guys keep mentioning? Extreme Z Awaken?

CidGregor posted:

One of the best things you can do as a beginner, along with going through quest mode, is to get Bee Pan, from the "growth" event Pan's Secret Adventure. It's always open but can only be done once before it goes on a 1-week cooldown. Run it every time it's open at the highest difficulty you have the stamina for. Both stages if possible. It's impossible to lose (she's invincible, doesn't attack, and the fight automatically ends after one round), it gives you ungodly amounts of rank EXP that'll level up your account REAL fast and grow your stamina bar/team cost limit/etc, and nets you copies of Bee Pan herself, who can eventually grow into a legendary character.

The friend summon cards that can grow to LRs are TEQ Hercule, AGL 17&18, and PHY Saiyaman 1&2. They are all grinds one way or another (money, dokkan events, and story events, respectively) But they're solid characters, the Saiyamans in particular. Nothing else from friend summons is worth hanging on to.

And yeah the Broly movie story event is also a good one to run, those winter coat Goku and Vegeta cards are very solid f2p cards. The Broly and Frieza cards not so much, but they'll be fine til you get a more robust roster built.

Which SS Goku did you get for that guaranteed SSR, by the way? There's like two dozen different versions of him and only maybe half of them are particularly useful.

Feel free to ask any other questions you might have, it's a bit of a slow time right now content-wise so there's not much discourse going on in here anyway.

The SS Goku I got was the basic one that comes on a banner with Piccolo and Gohan. I've already benched him and run a team of Kale (leader), Caulifla, Broly, coat Vegeta, Coat Goku, Raditz while teaming up with any high power pure saiyan or all types leaders I come across. I figure he was jsut a waste of 5 stones since even the F2P Broly units surpassed him pretty quickly

Would it still be worth focusing on grinding out a Ginyu team over leveling that squad and unlocking potential on them? IT looks like their stats are a lot lower than the broly+raditz units with the upside of being easier(?) to farm their potential orbs.

CidGregor posted:

Also while rerolling your account for a good starting summon is not a bad tactic, it sounds like you might be deep enough into it that you can't anymore? Once you link it to your facebook you're locked in, iirc, so if you've done that already I wouldn't worry about it. It's the kind of tactic that needs a good banner to spam, and the current banners really aren't that great anyway.

I've played for 5-10 hours over the last few days while doing other stuff, I guess? It doesn't seem like there's much in terms of stones when you start right now so I have no idea how long rerolling would take, though the new Goku looks real drat tempting to do so. If the Ginyu squad (or my current one) is strong enough to make it not matter for the forseeable future I'll just pass on it and grind out ginyu stuff.

Do the LR-capable units have the same rates as other base SSR cards or are they in their own separate (and lower rate) group?

e: The Goku I got for 5 stones from that SSR banner is AllOut Charge SSJ Goku. He's weaker than the farmable Broly Goku. :sigh:

Evil Fluffy fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Feb 18, 2020

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Thanks for the tips. With the story rank xp and 1/2 stam it sounds like the best thing to do is clear as much of the story (and on the various difficulties) as possible while burning stamina on the daily Ginyu stages to try and chain rank ups as my stamina empties out since this isn't a game that adds rank up stamina to your existing amount (which sucks, because I know I wasted a lot of stamina due to that).

I'd been grinding the Broly movie stages to power up winter coat Goku and Vegeta (I did notice Broly seems not as good even with them all at UR) but I'll work on a Ginyu team for awhile. Finding leaders for them seems like it'll suck outside of the occasional "boosts all types" leads though.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Thanks, once I get them set up I can look for freeza and ginyu leaders. I might look for the thousand wishes goku that crops up occasionally too since that's another 100% to everything (but wouldn't get the Ginyu buff).

I picked up the 3 valentine day cards (got the last one today) since I figured they'd have some solid uses beyond boosting the turtle hermit drops.

Blorknorg posted:

Sounds like you're on the right track. Sorry if any of it was confusing, like many mobile games it feels like it's intentionally a little obtuse as well as having designed resource shortages for the unwary. One thing to note is make sure you are levelling up your special attack rating for characters before they evolve past where the easily farmable dupes will work (it has to be the same card with some uncommon exceptions.) The same is true for the "Hidden Potential Awakenting" where you need to use cards identical to the card you're unlocking (level can be 1 though) to unlock the four paths.

On the other hand I'd suggest seriously considering using your growth medals on the Elder Kais cards, on the right side of the screen greyed out because I bought all that were available. They're a fairly difficult to get item that acts as a universal skill up when fed to a card as training fodder. As before I could well be stupid and wrong, but that was definitely the standout for the growth medals for me.

I have Dokkan evolved anything yet, so the coat goku/vegeta will get their 4 awaken dupes and 10 skill up dupes before that happens. Same with the Ginyu units but their drop rate's so much higher that seems like it'll be a non-issue while farming their orbs.

With my current rank I can endlessly chain farm the ginyu stage of the day while running the occasional story level so that I'm at/near 0 stamina when I level so Guldo and Ginyu are both pretty far along. Do I need to Dokkan evolve them too for the LR card or just take them to the normal UR and 100% awakening?

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

I've had Cooler's henchman show up 7x in a row in Jeice's level. All these extra dupes can just be traded to Baba for points I take it?

Also got the ultra super lucky login bonus today. :toot:

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

CidGregor posted:

This is like the 5th or 6th time they've run Hercule's heart pounding gifts and I have never once gotten ultra super lucky, and here you get it as a newbie, loving hell.

Oh well, on the other hand I got this so I guess I can't complain.

Can we trade? :D

I've just been stockpiling my orbs (up to 235) and I'm seeing that LR Goku constantly as a friend leader. I understand there are some that're better, like SSJ Vegeta, but it's still tempting to try and get him instead of waiting for one of those LR guaranteed pulls mentioned earlier.

e: If you Dokkan evolve someone does that mean their base card can't be used for awakenings any more? I know their super can't be leveled but I was thinking of picking up future Gohan, but not if awakening a unit like him means having to evolve 4 copies unless he's an amazing free card. I should probably get back to story grinding when not farming Ginyu units though.

Well I pulled once on the banner, no LR but I got Whiruus and Super Attack Supreme SSJ Vegeta, which briefly made me think I hit the jackpot, but that's apparently a different physical Vegeta that gets 150% atk/def/hp for Pure Saiyans. :sigh:

This is the one I got:
https://dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Gifted_Warrior%27s_Exaltation_Super_Saiyan_Vegeta

I guess the -atk can be useful vs hard bosses? Still seems inferior to Caulifla, Kale, Raditz, and the winter coat Goku/Vegeta I current run for Pure Saiyan though.

Evil Fluffy fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Feb 21, 2020

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

CidGregor posted:

Yeah that Vegeta is not great. The Vegeta you're thinking of is this one that starts out as base form, non-super-saiyan Vegeta.

Yep that's the one. I have a couple on my friend list and briefly thought I pulled one, but nope I got that thing instead.

I do have a Cell that turns in to the LR Cell+Cell jr so maybe they're good? An AOE super attack that heals you seems like it should be pretty fantastic if you have a team he can work on. Are monotype teams useful in this? I figured type-specific teams with rainbow coverage (like the Ginyu squad) would be the way to go normally.

But on the upside after pulling again (4 times on the banner, maybe 5?) Whis popped up and did some time-rewind thing and I swapped to a vegito animation for the meteor so...

:toot:

Masked Saiyan looks really good too with their 50k atk boost?

Not sure what sort of pure/hybrid team to build from my current options:

I was thinking subs of Coat Goku, Coat Vegeta, Kale, Caulifla, ???. I could use that cell games phys Vegeta to cover every type or bring that masked saiyan since his buff is kinda ridiculous.

Either way, gonna stop pulling unless there's some god tier banner (anniversary in several months?).

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

drat, leveling that Goku 150 suddenly took me from "wow this game gives you more than enough xp" to "oh god I just gained 5 million XP and only 3 levels."

I was going to farm some Goku cards to level its SA except all of them gave a 1-5% rate up chance which I'm guessing is intentional but I think I'll just burn some elder kais on it instead because I'd be farming forever otherwise. I figure I'll probably try to take down some of the extreme fights' first 5-10 levels since if either (let alone both) my LR Goku and a friend leader Goku manage a crit with their U.Super it's like 2-3m damage and seems to just one-shot stuff as I found when farming the 7 Beerus tokens since my first attempt had to go through his rage duration while the next two runs ended with a friend leader doing a 3+mil OHKO on him.

CidGregor posted:

Aayy, congrats. LR Godku, Coat goku/Vegeta, kale and caulifla, and probably Masked Saiyan is your best bet for a team with those current options, though be wary of flat number boosts like Masked Saiyan has; they're almost universally worse than percentage-based boosts. That namek saga Gohan is a good option too if you can max him out and eventually fully EZA him. And actually that INT Raditz might even be your best option for a 6th, especially for quest mode, there's a loooot of battles there that are just a team of 3-5 mooks and Raditz will speed that up with his attack-all super like nobody's business.

Another option to consider (though a time-consuming one): That SR TEQ goku you have there that comes from "An Epic Showdown," if you haven't noticed, dokkan awakens into the AGL Angel Goku you also have there. If you can get one of them to SA10, and then drag up a couple more copies for hidden potential paths, the AGL Angel Goku dokkan awakens again into a TEQ SS Goku, who dokkan awakens yet again into a TEQ SS ANGEL goku, who dokkan awakens still another, final time into TEQ SS3 Angel Goku. He's one of the oldest f2p options, but still a decent option for filling holes in rosters, especially once you start looking at taking on the Prime Battle LRs where only f2p cards are allowed. (though a full ginyu team led by namek saga gohan can ace most of them).

I still usually bring raditz for the reason you mentioned.

I'm planning to work on Gohan but the fact that the latter half of their awakening orb level only opens at random is some bullshit and considering there's a milestone for running the stage 50 times I assume I'll hit that before maxing him out. The free SSJ3 Goku sounds useful too so I might work on them after the campaign xp bonus and 1/2 stamina ends (March 1st?). I'm sure even if I focus entirely on the campaign I'm not going to clear it all before then but the stones from it sure add up fast.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Running dual Godku leads is just absurd. They sometimes need only 3-4 ki to trigger their U.Supers and even if they don't crit it's usually well over a million damage vs non-light stuff (and 2.5m+ to anything with crits). I knew it'd be a big boost up from leading with Kale (80% atk/def/hp, +2 ki?) but on the occasional fight where I get both Godkus and a SSJ Blue Goku or Vegeta to stick between them for links they get even more savage.

Forgot there was maintenance tonight but thankfully I finished awakening Burter first, though I am wary as to whether a Ginyu squad is going to be better than a Godku, coat Goku, coat Vegeta, Radditz, Kale, Caulifla, friend Godku/SSJ Vegeta setup now. Coat Goku/Vegeta can hit 250-300k with their supers and Kale/Caulifla are usually 200k+ (plus their usefulness vs all things pure saiyan).

Main Paineframe posted:

The game gives out free EXP items and potential orbs pretty often, so in the long run, you won't have a shortage. These days, the only thing I run out of is zeni: Extreme Z-Awakening something all the way to 140 takes a considerable amount of it, mostly on the last step from 135 to 140.

When leveling super attack, the rank-up chance depends on the rarity difference between the card you're using and the card you're feeding it to. You can actually raise the chance by leveling and awakening your Gokus before feeding them to the target...but you can burn through quite a few exp items and medals doing that, and since you've already awakened your Goku all the way to LR, the odds will still be kinda crap. So yeah, you should probably just use Kais, especially this early on when you don't have the resources to spare for something as low-payoff as awakening stuff just to burn it.

That's good to know. I wish I'd farmed a bunch of extra Goku copies from the Broly event since those are SSR and would've been good for skilling the base card and saving me some Kai fodder. I was able to take it to 15/20 with most of my Kai fodder and can probably hit 20/20 before too long at least. 55% latent is already done and I assume there's no sort of "latent wildcard" unit in this game yet.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

So what exactly do you get when clearing EZA fights at 20+? I noticed at 8 I could drop back down to stage 5 to... farm bronze tokens for more early EZA unlocks for dupe coat goku/vegeta units?

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

CidGregor posted:

This is like the 5th or 6th time they've run Hercule's heart pounding gifts and I have never once gotten ultra super lucky, and here you get it as a newbie, loving hell.

I just got another one. :v:

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

No idea, maybe? If I did I might’ve used them as xp fodder without noticing though...

Raditz is evolved and max skill level at least. I haven’t worked on cell much since I don’t think I have a team he’d work on. Do leaders just not exist in tournaments or is he worth it regardless?

E: just checked, the SRs haven’t been used as fodder some were traded for points. I have teq Jaco, no chaotzu.

I also have a STR bardock who gives 30% atk to all allies when over 30% hp. That sounds extremely handy.

Evil Fluffy fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Mar 2, 2020

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Main Paineframe posted:

In World Tournaments, you're always fighting against teams of seven enemies, so attack-all supers are highly prized. INT Raditz can one-shot entire enemy teams up to about the 20x difficulty level and can wipe all non-PHY characters at 25x, and the Brolys can crush whole teams at max difficulty. And at the highest difficulty levels you die after taking only one or two super attacks, so you want to either dispose of the enemies quickly or have powerful group stunners (like Jaco) to keep them from attacking. Preferably both.

In general, for leader skills and support characters, people usually prefer ki-boosting abilities over attack-boosting abilities. An attack-boosted normal attack won't hit as hard as an unboosted super, so extra ki will usually benefit the team more by making it easier to consistently dish out supers without being quite so dependent on orbs.

So at a bare minimum I should run Jaco, Cell, and Raditz, with probably LR Goku as a leader for Raditz and also a "delete that guy" single target nuke? I'll have to see if I have any leads who can boost ki for everyone. I think Future Gohan from the recently ended event does but if he needs medals to upgrade I'm SOL there.

Aurora posted:

doesn't make prelims not suck rear end

...wait. Is World Tournament just Dokkan Battle's take on Unite and Fight in Granblue? :stonk:

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

So are there ever any sort of FP summon events or should I just burn the 90k I've built up so far? I assume there are periodic events like most games with fp mechanics.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

a neat cape posted:

There are three f2p LRs that come from FPs. Hercule, 17 and 18, and Saiyaman 1 and 2.

Summon until you have 24 copies of each.

Why 24? Can you still use the base units to skill and awaken their LR forms even after evolving them a bunch of times? Or would I have to evolve the dupes too?

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

So you feed one SA10 SR copy to another SA10 SR copy?

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Aurora posted:

no, only the LRs have a maximum SA of 20. you have to dokkan both those copies to LR

Oh. Well I'm sure I'll do it at some point. :effort:

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

How do I get battle memories? Because apparently the 20 or so items I need to make LR cell are bought that way and cost 5k each? :psyduck:

Decided to try this WT stuff and I run Godku lead with Cell and Raditz subs (and some other Saiyans) and then I grab a DBS Broly buddy. Raditz can hit his super pretty easily, Cell is so-so for Ki needs, and the buddy Broly has 9-10 just from Godku's LD and their own passive. Cell hits 60-110k AOE, Raditz a bit more, and the Broly buddy does 300-500k or so. IDK how far it'll take me but we'll see.

I didn't add Jaco because while his stun sounds good I doubt he'll ever have the Ki to use it.

e: apparently I lost my 2nd tournament earlier in the day but I have no idea how. 99% sure that run's finals ended with my cell AOEing everyone and I can't imagine the 3x score difficulty's stuff had 100k+ hp or the ability to drop 60k+ damage in 1-2 attacks.

Evil Fluffy fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Mar 14, 2020

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Fawf posted:

The stun is a passive that activates as soon as he shows up, no ki required. You definitely want him

Oh, well drat.

How far along can I probably go before I start getting murdered? With my current setup and Godku leading I should have over 100k hp and Cell/Jaco would be the only party members who won't have decent-or-better defense.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Main Paineframe posted:

IIRC, you get Battlefield Memories from the Ultimate Clash mode. You get a good number of memories from each stage, so 5k is actually not too expensive, but it's not a newbie-friendly mode since it's designed for people who have a lot of strong units and can make a variety of decent teams.

I usually only run WTs with 2-3 all-attackers, with the rest of my team focusing more on having the defensive or support stuff needed to stay alive and make sure they're fueled up with ki. That said, I haven't done much WT in a while - the short time period and sheer number of battles needed to progress are annoying. Raditz alone can pretty much carry you straight to 20x.

Yeah I'm not rank 150 yet so I can't do those, oh well.

I tossed 30 stones at the one banner hoping for something like the hit-all Freeza. didn't get them but I got Chiaotzu so now I have both stunners on the team. :toot:

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Doing the 20x tournament I think I get 6-700k per win? I'll probably try to hit 9mil and then stop. I don't have it in me to try and grind for the next several hours to maybe hit 23m.

Plus I already have the Caulifla and Kale from the Universe 6 gacha that was up when I started.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Running the 20x tournament I'd occasionally come across teams with multiple Broly enemies and they'd consistently eat both my Raditz and buddy Broly's AOE and then 1-2 more supers before going down. Thank god for Jaco and Chiaotzu's stuns since the enemies would hit for 30-50k with normal attacks when they weren't stunned. :stonk:

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

The new bardock team looks like a Ginyu team I that you farm up the freebies and their orbs and then unlock a free LR leader.

Am I reading this right? Because I am down with that. Especially since it’s OG Bardock and not Jor-El wannabe Bardock from DBS Broly.

LibrarianCroaker posted:

yea, if you have a leaderskill that covers him, i'd definitely take a friend LR str Broly over DBS broly.

I did occasionally. The risk was either getting too many orbs and getting his single target ultimate, or not enough orbs for his super. He his like a freight train full of freight trains made out of neutron stars though.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

a neat cape posted:

It is exactly that

Awesome.

I never actually used my Ginyu squad because of Godku but I'll probably use this one (especially if Godku is a straight up better lead for them).

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Decided to do a 10 pull on the banner because Bardock is cool.

Got the AGL Bardock. :toot:
And some INT Perfect Cell :confuoot:
...and an SR Bardock that turns in to a UR SSj3 Bardock? (not the 'good' SSj3 Bardock)

All in all, worth it. Are the GoBros good enough to consider another pull? Sitting at about 230 stones atm.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

I had Fasha at 100% potential in 19 runs (less if I’d micromanaged) but you need to do 20 runs to get enough medals to evolve her to her last form. The drops are much better than for Ginyu. I guess a lot of people will have the full team in a week.

e: I pulled again, Zen-oh popped up and gave me a 2nd Bardock, some metal giant guy whose design screams Dragonball GT, and Some version of Super Baby (not an LR) . So with this 2nd copy I guess I hold it until I farm SR/SSR bardocks as skill fodder, then probably unlock the bottom-right hidden potential area since it usually has the best boosts?

e2: Getting 77 tokens for Bardock's last evolution is going to take some time anyways. Even the Z-HARD level makes me use items since Bardock can hit 10-30k on normal attacks and 100k on supers against neutral units. Probably best to just wait until I farm the Bardock squad and use them (or a combination of them and other Saiyans) to get the dozen or so clears I'll need. I haven't tried SUPER yet since I assume I'll just get rocked by it.

Evil Fluffy fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Mar 19, 2020

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Team Bardock acquired. :toot:

...not sure I'd use that team over my main one of Godku, new agi Bardock, coat Vegeta, Kale, and Caulifla though since just Godku and agi Bardock hit hard as hell and have tons of defense to soak hits compared to anyone else. Still real cool to have the squad assembled nonetheless.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Blorknorg posted:

the Metal Cooler Squads

Is this the 10 billion power warriors event coolers? I was wondering if you could run a full team of those freebies or if they all counted as "metal cooler" but if they don't... neat. Especially since I have the gacha metal cooler & core unit which I assume can lead these and synergizes with them really well too?

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Blorknorg posted:

Yeah looked it up, it's the Ten Billion Power Warriors event thing. Honestly it's more an example of how important link skills are because they max out at level 100, that and I kind of love having the weird stuff from Dragonball more than the thirtieth version of Goku.

You can absolutely have your Gacha Cooler with the rainbow team of the 10 billion power Coolers though, they fall under "Terrifying Conquerors". The way card naming works in the game for blocking other characters is odd, but for the most part as long as it's not the exact same iteration of the card even you can run them on the same team. If you have a fully maxed out Goku Jr. for instance you could also have the base version of Goku Jr. in the team, but for whatever reason you cannot have something like the new Team Bardock people with their lower version selves.

I knew about the "can't use same named card" thing and thought all those were just "metal cooler" but since that's not the case and it looks like they include [type] in their names I guess I'll have to keep that in mind for the event's return since I ran through it once but didn't farm the units.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

the_steve posted:

Super Saiyan Goku in a Cowboy Hat, who will be the category lead for "Headgear", along with LR Base Form 13, Piccolo, Dr. Gero, Great Saiyaman, and Baseball Yamcha.

I'm hoping the next free team is some sort of Earth Defense Force category. LR lead Master Roshi, with Krillin, Tien, Yamcha and the like.

I misread Great Saiyaman as Great Saibaman and how/why is that not a thing yet?

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Gogeta/Vegetto/Kefla aren't Pure Saiyan either. (this one's probably for balance purposes though)

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Earthling would also include Cell and every Android made by Gero. They should've just called it Pure Humans. It'd let them toss in Videl/Satan and exclude the Androids, Kami, Piccolo, King Piccolo and his minions...etc.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

So call them super humans or whatever.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Goddamn that's ridiculous and amazing.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

The only good thing about Garlic Jr is that DBZ Kai skips the filler arc completely, so people new to DBZ will only know him from the movie where he doesn't overstay his welcome.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

I pulled on the Android 13 banner when it first started up and netted Turles + 13 on the 2 batch pulls. Plus a come other SSRs but my understanding is that Turles is (or was) real good on Saiyan teams due to his passive team buff?

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Gotenks has the best moves in DBZ.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Captain Baal posted:

I don't understand how Majin Vegeta and Dabura aren't on the category, like what the hell.

Or those two trash humans you constantly get from friend pulls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

An LR Chiaotzu+Tien card where you use your U.Super and Chiaotzu self-destructs, with Tien taking over in the fight, would rule.

Aurora posted:

all the idiots who want to see moro's dumb rear end in this game are bad and wrong

At least his story arc will probably have a better ending than the Zamatsu one did.