Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Drowning Rabbit posted:

I’m finally going through the grind for LR Vegito, and having a bitch of a time making sure I have units in each spec with fierce battle. Is every one of these special missions required for fully awakening him?

Yes.

There are freebie units with FB if you're desperate. Off the top of my head, PHY SSJ3 Broly, TEQ SSJ3 Goku, INT SSJ Future Trunks, and (sorta) PHY SSG Goku.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Echophonic posted:

Yeah, one bar of stamina got me 11 dupes and almost half the orbs we need.

Here's a useful graphic from Reddit.

Why does Guldo of all people need the second most orbs?

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

I've actually had better luck on Guldo than Burter. Just the magic of RNG I guess.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Shindragon posted:

No, only way I got them was doing the stage a certain amount of times. You have to do it 30 times to get all medals.

What if you want to awaken a second card for some reason? Or accidentally sell off a medal?

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

GonSmithe posted:

Are the ginyu members only one day or do they rotate on the different days until they’re gone?Because if they don’t come back I missed Burter and I’m hosed.

It's on rotation every week, like the Super Strike events.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Ranzear posted:

You only need to unlock all paths to finish orbs on everyone to get LR Ginyu, don't need 10 SA, right? Just make sure you get your five copies during the week and you can finish him on the weekend.

You need to be at SA10 to fill out the bottom right path and 100% them though.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Paper Triangle posted:

stopping in with another question: how long does the ginyu team event keep going? im behind on a few of them. if i cant finish rainbowing them or the kid gohan they gave out will i have future opportunities or is that it? I think i have a good enough team to get the gohan eza medals now but im pretty behind on orbs because i didnt realize how you got them until like 2 days ago.

Ginyu event is permanent, just rotating every day of the week depending on type. Like the Super Strikes or potential Events.

Not sure how long the Gohan EZA will be up or when it will return though. I’d prioritize that.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Paper Triangle posted:

Thanks but i meant specifically the parts of his hidden potential paths that require a decision between two stats. I barely understand how the stats work, do those choices even matter that much?

For pretty much every character, always go for Critical. If that's not available, take Additional Attack.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Gohan is the easiest EZA event by far. Might as well give it a whack.

E: Your best bet is a mono STR team. Use your best STR leader as a lead and have use any Namek Saga STR fighters you have.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

I have a million Super Saiyan Gokus and no good Final Form Freezas. I say we throw this competition.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Paper Triangle posted:

I'll keep that in mind, thanks! Now to figure out how the regular and Porunga dragon balls work. I've only summoned the regular dragon once.

For Porunga DBs you need to complete a special mission and it'll automatically unlock. You'll get a hint like "beat a level with Tien's clown looking friend" and you know to beat a level with Chaotzu on your team.

If you ever get stuck on a hint, you can look up a cheat sheet online.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Also vote for Caulifla here.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Glad the new friend system is finally out, now it finally doesn't matter that I keep forgetting to change my lead card before I go to sleep.

Speaking of, for people on my friends list, who should I keep my friend leader at? A card everyone uses like LR Vegito? A card few people use, like AGL Super 17? Or one of my cards with a bunch of dupes unlocked like STR SS4 Goku/STR Janmba/PHY Cooler/PHY Super Vegito?

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

I got AGL Goku. Between him and LR Goku I really really need the ToP event to come back because I'm sick of grinding R Gokus.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Is this good?

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

IDK if it's just me, but EZAs ended up pretty disappointing. Like, not the concept of making outdated cards useful again, but the actual events. Even if you have a pretty good team the last few levels feel like you throwing RNG at the wall and seeing what happens.

The F2P EZAs like Piccolo and Kid Gohan are fine.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Seriously, how do you beat level 30 of the Broly EZA? I feel like I should have good enough cards for it, but anything other than my LR Goten and Trunks friend gets shredded immediately. At this point I'm just running Devilman in that vague hope of his 1% instant-kill chance.

https://dbz.space/box/2835

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

snickothemule posted:

Vegeta/Vegito
Vegito/Burter
Ultimate Gohan
Goten/Frieza
Xeno Trunks
Whis/Frieza

That team did the trick, thanks. Still feels way to RNG-y for my tastes

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Oh man why did I do this to myself I have like a million Kais?

Oh god drat it thats right I only needed nine of them. Welp looks like I wasted a bunch of training items and medals.

Well at least I can- oh uh hmm.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

I know I already ran it a bunch of times for the super saiyan god gokus. :(

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

I saved up 900+ stones for Vegeta Blue and got him in my first multipull lol.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

LMAO Global is getting an exclusive "Beerus dressed as Monaka" card I've wanted them to make for years now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

When will they finally release Krillin (Tacos) as a card?