Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

How is the drop rate for subsequent R Bardocks? Is it like SR Event drop rates or is it more reasonable since he is only rare?

I got one my first run, then got another on my hard run getting his awakening medal. Haven't run it again, but I probably should.

Also, is SSR SSJ teen Gohan super rare or something? I've ran into multiple SSR Gokus and Vegetas in the friend list thing, but I've never had that Gohan pop up (I got really lucky and rolled him with my 3rd 5 stone roll the day I started playing).

Edit: Can I have an awakened character and the same unawakened character in the same team? I'm guessing not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
Any tips on power leveling characters? I've just been burning training items and training arenas with N's of the same type as the character I'm trying to level.

I've heard leveling an N to max and z-awakening them, then using them to train works best?

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
I just did the assault of the saiyans/saiyans attack story mission on normal, and got 6 saibamen without specifically going for fights. 3 of them came from the final fight.

I don't know if I just got lucky, or if it's a legit good spot to farm for random colour N cards for training fodder. Might be worth checking out?

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
I read something on reddit about how because we got Angel Goku, we aren't able to get the SSJ Goku from the Freiza saga, because they both awaken from the TEQ R Goku?

Just wondering if there is any truth to this, I'm not very interested in the Angel version.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
I've got all the medals needed for the Gohan dokken, thankfully. Unfortunately grinding for his dupes in order to max his super attack is taking much much longer. Only 6 to go before I can finally dokken him :suicide:

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

the_steve posted:

I got his Dokkan medals gathered up really quickly once I did the stages prior to Extreme Peril, but yeah, copies for Super leveling are nigh impossible.
I can't beat Z-Hard, and other than the guaranteed first drop, he hasn't dropped from Hard for me.

I've been doing the seriously serious fight on hard, the drop rate is pretty low though, I think I've gotten 3 from it. It's quick to do though, and pretty easy. Bojack is super str and I've got some super agil dudes, thankfully.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
Well, I've managed to aquire 24 gohan medals while trying to up his super, but only managed to get up to level 5. Oh well. Maybe I'll get another before the event ends tonight.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
I did my first 50 stone pull today, got a 3rd or 4th SR STR Tien, and a SR AGL #17. :smithicide:

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

Ammat The Ankh posted:

PHY SSG Goku is a better card than I think people give it credit for, but for some weird reason it uses AGL awakening medals, not PHY. I haven't been able to awaken it yet, since I'm running the weekly events in order and I still need medals for my nine million lvl. 60 TEQ fighters.

Yeah, INT SSJ Teen Gohan is similar, takes AGL medals instead of INT.

It's a little late, but should I bother trying to get the STR Trunks before the reset? I couldn't beat it on Z-Hard.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

Ammat The Ankh posted:

You apparently need it for one of the upcoming Dokkan events, I think. It's got a pretty good drop rate, if you can't beat it on Z-Hard it shouldn't take too long on just hard.

K, I'll keep trying. Should I bother with King Cold/Freeza/whoever shows up, or just rush to Trunks?

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
IIRC my discount pull was SSR INT SSJ Trunks, SR AGL Bojack lady, SR SSJ Kid Trunks that everyone seems to be getting and a SR AGL Mercenary Tao.

It was a triple SSJ pull with rainbow letters and Mr. Satan falling, if that makes any difference.

E: I took a long break right after that INT SSGSS Goku was given away, and just came back recently. Can I get some advice on team composition?

I'm currently using SSR PHY Vegeta for my leader, PHY SSJ Gohan, SSR INT Trunks, then I guess Fasha, Bardock and SSJ Bardock. I wish I could go back to using both my SSJ Gohans.

I'm farming up Goku medals (3 left) to awaken/dokkan my TEQ Goku into the SSJ TEQ Goku (the Angel Goku I have right now is the one they gave away, it's super isn't maxed).

Haerc fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Feb 28, 2016

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
My PHY Gohan seems much more powerful, he has a maxed super and the +30% attack passive seems really good... Does the passive +2 ki on the INT Gohan work on everyone, or just him?

Just curious, I'm a novice at this.

E: N/M, I got it.

Haerc fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Feb 28, 2016

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
Cool, thanks for the tips, I'm leveling them up now. Any suggestions on what to shoot for next?

I was thinking awakening Zangya, SSJ Bardock and SSJ Trunks.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
I just tried out the team on the Goku Medal farm stage (can't remember what it's called), and it feels better already. Thanks again for the help.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

visceril posted:

I'm not gonna have any stones for Cell, but I don't have the right Perfect Cell, so I'm not worried.

People keep talking about the Cell Games event, what is going to happen?

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
Ran through 2 and a half bars of energy trying to get a strike Piccolo (and failing), now I'm on course for the same for Tien :/

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
After seeing all the lovely multi-pulls everyone was getting, I wasn't going to do it... Why did I cave?
4 crap SRs, one of which was a dupe PHY Perfect Cell, just to mock me.

Haerc fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Mar 13, 2016

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

ChronoReverse posted:

Sweet, I have that Gohan and I love that card even if it's underwhelming.

Same, great art and it was my first SSR.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
Wow, if my google translating skills are correct, dokkaned INT SSJ teen Gohan's passive is +4 ki & +2500 atk if over 50% health. Crazy. INT SSJ Trunks is +2 ki +2500 attack at the start of the turn. That SR +3 AGL ki AGL Vegeta gets a dokkan at some point too. Lots to look forward to.

E: Oh and that TEQ SSJ Goku that comes from angel Goku gets yet another dokkan.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
The INT Goku you can farm during the BoG event seems underwhelming, should I bother dokkaning him?

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
Any tips on how to build a tournament team? Just go with my most powerful rainbow team that I usually use, or what?

E: Using Zangya, INT SSJ Teen Gohan, INT SSJ Trunks, PHY SSJ Vegeta, TEQ SSJ Goku, STR SSJ Kid Trunks atm.

Haerc fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Mar 23, 2016

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

Echophonic posted:

The ideal tournament team throws lots of supers. Broly teams are a subset of this, but Shocking Speed and the new Prepared for Battle cards are also very good at it.

Lacking the ability to throw a lot of supers, you want strong attackers. +attack leaders win the day if you have a team that's lacking in ki links. You need to break 10k damage reliably and have good type coverage for both offense and defense. Notably bad at this is PHY SSJ Vegeta.

Unfortunately I think he's my only phys card worth a drat other than the dokkan'd SSJ Teen Gohan.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
What are people spending their stones on during the WT? I've only participated in one, and I read nothing about it beforehand... Is there a guide out there somewhere for it?

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
I kind of want to just save all my stones for that Fusion event.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
I got SR STR Dabura from my free 5 stones. :/

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
Used my 5 free stones on the new gacha, got up to SSJ2 goku, figured it would just be another crappy sr... Turned out to be the new PHY SSJ2 Goku, nice surprise (even if I probably would have preferred any of the other new saiyans).

Is there any rhyme or reason behind the ssj/2/3 animations now?

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

ChronoReverse posted:

Tempted but I know it's going to end with tears. I should save my tears for Gogeta.

I've got 250 stones burning a hole in my pocket, waiting for Gogeta.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
I'm supposed to be killing Boujack for the SR STR Gohans, right? Cause I've killed him like 15 times for the Boujack awakening medals and haven't seen a single Gohan past the first win.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
Figured I'd do a multi after getting that PHY SSJ2 Goku and hearing that the rate was pretty high... Results?

Dupe SR Boujack, and Broly's useless father.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
How are people farming Bojack? I don't see him listed in the event (just his awakening medals?).

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
Wow, my single pulls have been lucky lately, got a SSGSS AGL Goku yesterday. All my multis have been garbo.

Edit: My box. Anyone have suggestions on who to use? I'm currently going with AGL SSJ Bardock (as leader), AGL SSGSS Goku, PHY SSJ2 Goku, PHY SSJ Vegeta, INT SSJ Teen Trunks, INT SSJ Teen Gohan and it's going fine, just wondering if anything jumps out at anyone as being way better.

Should I try to just build a team around SSGSS Goku and nuke everything? I'm not sure I have the cards for it (pretty much nothing to boost his ki other than leaders AFAIK).

Haerc fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Apr 28, 2016

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
I was going with Zangya (for the +2 ki), TEQ SSJ Goku, INT SSJ Teen Gohan, INT SSJ Teen Trunks, STR SSJ Kid Trunks and PHY SSJ Vegeta for a long time, and liked it. Seemed to work on any Z-Hard story content and most strike events. I just have gotten a bunch of cards since then and have been having a hard time thinking of who to switch out.

TEQ SSJ Goku and PHY SSJ Vegeta are pretty meh cards, so is Zangya, who I only keep around for the +Ki pretty much.

Edit: The auto builder on dbz.space suggests switching out Zangya and Kid Trunks for SSJ2 Goku and SSGSS Goku.

Haerc fucked around with this message at 11:07 on Apr 28, 2016

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
I should have read up on it, but this whole ssj3 dokkan has been one gently caress you after another... TEQ? Oh, OK, I'll take INT. Now it's PHY... Okay, I'll take STR. Now he's AGL.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
Drop rate is awful (I've ran it 8 times or so, nothing yet), but it drops a bunch of awakening medals. 10 white ones, or less of the rarer ones so far.

My last multi gave me SSR teq super buu and SSR teq cooler. Too bad I don't have the medals/zeni to awaken them, I'd probably have the team to kill the ssj3 dokkan.

Haerc fucked around with this message at 20:01 on May 16, 2016

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

Cozz posted:

I did my part and liked the Facebook Post. Who doesn't love free Spirit Bomb Goku's?

What's this?

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

Cozz posted:

If enough people like a facebook post (200k), then I believe everyone on Global gets This Goku. There's a news bulletin as well as a banner at the bottom.

Thanks, I usually just spam continue.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
Gogeta, AGL SSR Ultimate Gohan, TEQ SSR Whis, INT SSR Whis, TEQ SSR Coora, and a bunch of pretty good SRs... Those were just my first two multi's.

4 multipulls left (not including the free ones).

EVERYTHINGS COMING UP MILHOUSE!

Edit: Forgot INT SSR SSJ Teen Gohan

Haerc fucked around with this message at 08:06 on Jul 8, 2016

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
Not sure what I should use my Elder Kai's on... I've got AGL SSB Goku, and the new AGL SSR Ult. Gohan. Or just jam them into Gogeta?

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

Wuxi posted:

Gogeta all the time forever. Immense supers go from 280% to 505% damage, thats pretty ridiculous

Cool, thanks :)

I did 8 multi's ended up getting PHY SSR Buu, TEQ SSR GT Trunks (seems pretty terrible), and TEQ SSR Pikkon + the ones I talked about earlier, and all the SR/Rs that turn into the different Saiyamen.

Pretty happy with my luck!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
Is there anywhere where you can post your box other than just uploading screenshots to imgur? DBZ.space's thing seems broken/gone.