Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.

Echophonic posted:

Yeah, seems like it's 10. I can't add any more to Gohan from further Gohans.

Finally beat the stupid Ginyu Force level. It's very much a team variation check. Also if you have a Senzu Bean or a Dende because it's like 4 boss fights in a row.
Everything after that Ginyu level has been so much easier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Welp I finished the story and summoned all the shenrons. I guess I'll finish everything on Hard now and save stones for when something past SSR comes out?

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

I think I'm going to sit on my dragon stones until SSR has a higher chance of dropping. My team links alright as is. Teq final form freeza would be nice, but Tao and Chun link.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Been running it regularly on hard with only 2 to show for it. Ready for that new content.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

I was bummed that King Cold is PHY cause I have an SSR and SSR* PHY Vegeta, but he's got a ton of HP and low everything else. I guess I can just start a PHY team around them.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

I just want him out of the way so I can grind awakening medals for those dumb missions.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Yeah I can run hard with my team that only has 1 STR easily with no items, but King Cold's fight in Z-Hard is just him spamming his super which takes half my HP when blocked by a STR, outright kills me with anyone else.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

How the heck do I get these last two dragon balls?

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

New Leaf posted:

It's really sad that I found the Supreme Kai token I needed to Awaken SSJ Bardock but I don't have enough Master Roshi tokens.. what the gently caress.

Where'd you get it? Just random gold awakening capsule?

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Started doing pulls when SSR Bardock went up. Lots of SRs, but they're being relegated to single-color teams since I'm SSR*'d out for the main team.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

I blew about 65 and all I got was an SR Teq Trunks that was more of a side-grade than upgrade. Back up to 55 and I think I'm going to wait until there's a chance for a UR or a few more SSRs.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

I just did a team of extreme awakened Ns, you don't have to have SSRs for it.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Chilled links twice with chair freiza and then coward and brutal beat down.

I hope King Vegeta is Str. Sick of techno Tao and I have 2 other Vegetas on my team he'll probably link with.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

I've had pretty good luck with this game so far, but I've wasted so many stamina bars on Last Battle trying to get stupid chair freiza and I don't even need him.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Nuebot posted:

I still don't have a chair frieza, and I'm putting priority on him and chilled over King Vegita. I've started to beat the Z-Hard missions to try and get the drop that way.

That's what I ended up doing. Some were super easy, some were dumb hard.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Echophonic posted:

Wonder what they're going to do after the Goku showdown event is over.

Is it farmable? I must have had him at some point because the missions are cleared, but I don't have him anymore.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Didn't get any of the new guys but did 4 single pulls and got a AGI SSR SSJ Goku. Guess kid Goku is getting bumped.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Which Videl is it that dokken awakens? Blazing Justice, I hope.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Japan has a INT SR Jaco. There's no (easy quick) way to get the Japanese version if I'm in the U.S., is there?

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

iOS thankfully. I'll investigate this weekend.

What's up with Videl? I thought the Dokkan Awaken stuff was: start as SR, z-awaken to SSR, then when they make it real, Dokkan awaken.

I got my SR Videl to 60, used all the awakening slots assuming it would z-awaken to SSR, then level to 80 and wait.

Maybe she just Dokkan awakens to SSR and can't z-awaken? I'm confused because it's still showing me blue arrows and she shows 4 stars.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

I have an SSR PHY SSJ Vegeta that links well with a SR PHY Vegeta and a buncha other stuff. Whenever I've picked the SSJ TEQ Vegeta as a friend I was unimpressed.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Got mask to Super 10, replacing my SSR* TEQ Trunks with him. Seems like a sidegrade but one day that Super 10 will come in handy

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Dude is real strong on z-hard. Be careful if you head left at the fork, it's a 4 ginyu fight.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

I didn't think they were going to trickle it out one at a time like that. Hopefully the mecha freiza event rolls around again before you can turn him into golden freiza.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Is this the third kid Gohan event? That's a bummer.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Only thing I really want is SR (or SSR) STR card better than mecha Tao.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

5 pulls, nothing but Rs. Oh well, hopefully I can get my mech freiza to 10 instead.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Is there a set stop date for that?

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

You can dokkan awaken the SR Bojack from the new summoning pool too. There's info in the story event but it specifically says you can't get him from the event. If you need an SSR STR character though you have a chance

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Is 13 farmable or do you just get one for those two difficulties and then as a mission reward? Don't have a UR teq yet.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Did two multipulls. First was SSJ Goku but ended up with a few SRs, nothing new. Second was full of Rs and then new SR Tien. Bummer

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Got my Saiyaman #2 awakened and leveled. Hopefully I can get enough Bulmas for #1 too.

It seems like the update has broken summoning. Have to pull down, hit the home button, reopen app, then the animation will finish.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Got 4 pods, rainbow text, SSJ Goku. Got that SR woman from Bojack's crew. Whatever.

E: the Saiyaman 2 gets me to 1 UR of each type though, so I guess I shouldn't be too bothered.

zelah fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Dec 17, 2015

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Do the silver DB summon tickets turn into gold at some point or am I okay to use them as I get them?

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Thanks for responding so fast! First one got me the SSR Kid Goku!

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

New update is causing podcasts to stop playing in the background. I don't like this at all.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Do the hercule/pods mean anything at all? Got hercule, rainbow Release, then SSJ3. What's up SSR TEQ Whis

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Finally hit 100 with 6 dragon stones to spare. SSR ticket pulled TEQ super buu and the single pull got an SSR AGI ssblue vegeta. Now to see if those are any good maxed out!

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Just like yesterday, I did a single pull, got a SSR (duplicate this time) and now the game's having connectivity issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Man the World Tournament was awesome, managed to get a bunch of SSRs and SRs to max level. Don't have enough medals to Z-Awaken them all though.

I think most of the rank rewards are a ton of awakening medals so you might have enough soon