Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I remember my friend that always got videogames before me, but could never remember the names so he described them with great exaggeration, made the Sims sound like this when he described it. He also told me that crash bandicoot gets a blow job from his girlfriend in the opening cutscene of the first game and I believed him.

cool friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I remember my friend that always got videogames before me, but could never remember the names so he described them with great exaggeration, made the Sims sound like this when he described it. He also told me that crash bandicoot gets a blow job from his girlfriend in the opening cutscene of the first game and I believed him.

if you never jacked it to the sweet beej at the start of Crash Bandicoot its only you who misses out

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

At least I think they were. It's actually been a while and I mostly just did the story quests.

Oh, and Watch Dogs I think you could maybe go into a lot of stuff? I don't remember because Watch Dogs was terrible.

Most didn't but you also spent most of that game wandering around extremely dense open air markets and that was cool enough for me.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
sleeping dogs owned and was one of the best open world games I've ever played up there with red dead

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Knuc U Kinte posted:

They removed his GF from later games because she was deemed too sexy for the children.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Naughty Dog.

• Locked thread