Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

This is the thread to discuss Baby Metal and honorary Baby Metal member Fred Durst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Yui is a robot.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

gimme chocolate is way too drat catchy

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Gimme Chocolate Starfish

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
I hear the two back up girls are underage, c/d.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Baby Metal is alright.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
I like their one song that is kind of a x-japan tribute. Also i can play this on a jukebox in my favorite bar and usually do so alongside ghost

The hate these chicas get from some metal heads is hilarious though, don't they know all of metal is a gimmick

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Gimme Chocolate Starfish

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ive seen them live and it ruled a lot and i bought a shirt but im never gonna wear it obviously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Gimme Chocolate Starfish

limp bizkit played on the same day and baby metal watched their show

• Locked thread