Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THATCHER BRAINWASH
Mar 28, 2015

by Cowcaster
Yes, Barack Obama is a racist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THATCHER BRAINWASH
Mar 28, 2015

by Cowcaster
Guys I think this thread was made by a child?

THATCHER BRAINWASH
Mar 28, 2015

by Cowcaster

Baudolino posted:

Everyone is at least a little bit racist. It just can`t be avoided. The only thing that can be avoided is acting on racist emotions .So yeah Obama is a racist just like every other person on earth.

- A Racist

THATCHER BRAINWASH
Mar 28, 2015

by Cowcaster
I hate N*ggers so yeah I guess i'm a little racist - Barack Obama

THATCHER BRAINWASH
Mar 28, 2015

by Cowcaster

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Oh does Gawker have an Obama sex tape too?

Yes

THATCHER BRAINWASH
Mar 28, 2015

by Cowcaster

TheImmigrant posted:

Let me see if I get this right. A member of the elitist of the elite from wealthy country like the US has more in common with a shanty-dweller in Nairobi than a wealthy socialite from Georgetown, depending on how the skin color matches.

Not sure if I'm comfortable with this sort of racial determinism.

stfu lol

THATCHER BRAINWASH
Mar 28, 2015

by Cowcaster

down with slavery posted:

congratulations on making a thread so bad I wish evilweasel was still a moderator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THATCHER BRAINWASH
Mar 28, 2015

by Cowcaster

TheImmigrant posted:

Disagree.

I have reported all of you who post off-topic responses, fail to capitalize, fail to punctuate, and use abusive language.

lol, cool troll, we all fell for it, you're the best congratulations

• Locked thread