Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Clark_Mk_IV
May 30, 2008
These games are great. The first one I played was DW3 and I remember grinding the first mission a lot to power guys up a bunch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeSMpetv34M is burned into my memory. The greatest thing though was: I thought Pang Tong was a cool dude and was angry that he got killed. So I said gently caress that and redid the mission and ran over to try and save him, AND I DID! And then he became a playable character! That's a feeling that's right up there with being powered up enough to actually pursue Lu Bu and win.

I didn't play any of the other games until Warriors Orochi though, so a lot of things were a big shock to me. Like Zhang Jiao going from evil cackling supervillain to doofus preacher. But that just meant he was funny in a different way. I also hadn't played any SW games so I got introduced to all of those guys from the WO games. I have WO 1 and 2 on ps2 and WO3 on 360, man I miss all those english voices. I'm glad DW8XL has them back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread