Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Shu has all the fun spear/polearm guys, but I'm Wei.

Jin is ftw because of the Sima family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

lesbian baphomet posted:

Some of those games are on steam now, too, but they don't support English.

There's a fan translation patch for the latest RoT3K

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

apropos to nothing posted:

Been playing SW4 today, its truly a triumph. Another Tecmo/Koei gem. The best things so far I've noticed is that when the level starts you start surrounded by dudes immediately instead of having to even walk 5 feet like in previous musou games so you start killing dudes without even walking a step and you can attack soldiers while theyre on the ground now too so you never have any reason to stop mashing an attack button

Huh, should take a look at it then.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

lol SW is still trying to make Tadakatsu the big bad of the sengoku jidai making him all hyper and playing his theme music, this chump aint got poo poo on Lu Bu

Hondam was badass on Basara

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

China fought in WW2 and a lot of the resistance members used the kingdom of Shu-Han as an inspiration because throughout history when Han China was driven from the North by the Jurchens, Manchus, etc. the Chinese kinda portrayed Shu as the good guys because they identified with the whole militant government in exile from the heartland which is sort of what happened during the Japanese occupation. Shu-Han also occupied the same regions (Sichuan, Yunnan, Guizhou) as the Chinese resistance fighters did during the Japanese occupation you stupid loving piece of poo poo

Mao Zedong identified himself as Cao Cao because he's badass

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Toukiden has been a fun monster hunter-light to fill the void that exists since I currently don't own any nintendo products on which to play MH. I hope Koei makes a sequel and if they do, they gear it towards consoles instead of handhelds

yeah i heard the port wasn't that good on the PC so i didn't got it on steam. also somone buy me Bladestorm because i liked the 360 one but i'm not paying 60 dollars

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

huh speaking of toukiden they might make a new one

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/07/29/dynasty-warriors-developer-teases-a-new-game-that-isnt-a-warriors-title/

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

they made zero ads and barely distributed and got mad the game didn't sell

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

*enters the Capcom and Konami board of directors with an AR-15*

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'll definitely play MGS first but it'll be on my list.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

theyre also releasing an updated nobunagas ambition this month in japan where you can play as individual officers like in the ROTK series. heres hoping for an english release

I liked the original but I'm not buying it again

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Samurai Warriors 4-II is pretty good. First time I've experienced that series other than Chronicles on the 3DS (which yeah had slowdown)

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

From software is Japanese dude... what the hell.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Are the Pirate Warriors games any good? Three is on sale right now

I liked 2 when I played it on the PS3, dunno bout 3 but it's probably good

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

rotk 13 comes out tomorrow on pc and ps4

every steam review on the steam front page is negative and it got mixed on both recent and overall so...

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Fumaofthelake posted:

It's already a mid-week madness deal haha

-17% discount get the gently caress out of here

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Zodd the Immortal is gonna be playable on Berserk

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Berserk is comin on feb and Koei Tecmo is doing an insane one where all their franchises do a crossover like warriors orochi but with more Ninja Gaiden and DoA and Atelier people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

elf help book posted:

lol Atelier people would be cool

Here's thw trailer btw

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GYjysQgbLgQ

• Locked thread