Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I've loved these games since playing Dynasty Warriors 2 on PS2. Since then, I've played every release, 100%ing them all. I wear glasses.

good job op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'll play the zelda one eventually. i'd play the dragon quest one if i had a ps4. maybe i will when it comes out.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i want to play as marin but not on a 3ds fugg you nintendo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

The Singing Chav posted:

NEogaf is the worst forum ever, it's literally endless virals trying to sell bad AAA poo poo to each other and idiots out to be the most offended person. I don't care how sensitive you are on a loving video game forum.

looks like we have a badass over here.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

oh hurrr, this videogame forum where people like ceo@goldmansachs.com and actualtheoreticalphysicialandpoc@yale.edu post isn't objectively the best place to discuss gaming news, design, and tips n tricks on the net

• Locked thread