Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

NickRoweFillea posted:

Hyrule Warriors Legends is fun and runs really well on the N3DS.

I got it last night im not crazy about Musou or Zelda but for some reason this is super fun. There's tons of poo poo to do and unlock too it reminds me of like Smash or Kid Icarus or something in that regard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Anyone have the Wii U version and want the code for free DLC I got from buying it on N3DS? I don't think I'll ever have the Wii U version

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Bolverkur posted:

does the circle pad pro work with Hyrule Warriors Legends? apparently the regular 3DS runs this slightly not as smoothly, but I just wanna play this game and I don't have a Wii U

Everything I've heard is closer to "unplayable" to "slightly less smooth"

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Fungah! posted:

yyeah ill take it

Cool I was real drunk last night when I installed it and it told me how to pull it up from my purchase receipt so I'll hit you with it as soon as I can figure out how to handle whatever arcane poo poo is necessary to pull up old eshop purchase receipts . Gimme an email address or something

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

DQ Heroes (PS4) is 34$ on amazon

I need to finish this game and don't rly have an excuse for why I didn't, it's extremely good

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Probably more likely to play Hyrule Warrior Legends though because I really like the nonlinearity of the batshit crazy NES Zelda adventure mode and even though I don't mind running back to defend the occasional outpost or whatever , the Dragon Quest game is a little too defense-oriented for me. I just wanna murder hundreds of skeletons

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Maybe it gets better as you go along and unlock more poo poo but the missions I played in Dragon Quest Musou were either extremely stressful where I had to focus on not letting dudes kill my base or they were extremely trivial where I just had to murder hundreds of defenseless slimes. Hyrule Warriors seems to have better balance from the outset

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Why is Hyrule Warriors Legends so fun wow

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

How do golden skullatuas work? I get that you have to accomplish a goal to make them show up but I can never find them when they flee. Are they supposed to be in the center of the web that shows up on the map or anywhere in its vicinity? Are they just hanging out in the open? Still haven't ever seen one

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

No Such Thing posted:

anywhere in the vicinity, and you're supposed to use the sound they make to figure out where they are, the background music fades out more and more the closer you get.

Aha thank you. Been playing w sound off a lot so that's very good to know. Also Linkle is my GF

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Fungah! posted:

danccrook at gmail. thnks dude

Sent

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Fumaofthelake posted:

The closest thing I can think of to that was last year when Target did a buy 2 get 1 on Wii U games

Best Buy does this with some pretty recent 3DS releases occasionally too

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

yessssss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

You can still get the character DLC on Wii u just not the new adventure mode maps

• Locked thread