Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

apropos to nothing posted:

this thread is old as hell but I started playing the new nobunaga's ambition again cause MGSV is finally conquered and it owns, definitely the best in the series so far and an actually good strategy game for consoles

It's on sale on PSN right now too, $15 off iirc.

I was hoping to play a bunch of Hyrule Warriors today but the Wii U I ordered was defective.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

How often do Nintendo musou games go on sale?

The closest thing I can think of to that was last year when Target did a buy 2 get 1 on Wii U games

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

http://www.play-asia.com/berserk-musou-starting-from-the-golden-age-famitsu-interview-translated/5f/747x1?sc1=N428001153

The guy they're interviewing acts shocked that fans wanted a Berserk Musou haha

Can't wait for Berserk Musou

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd drat

GOTY 2017 but only if they leave in cutting horses in half

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

In Training posted:

Thought about this today: Fire Emblem
musou

Classic Campaign has unit permadeath that would be rad

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

I sent my friend the trailer and he was like drat that looks cool but what's Berserk so we're gonna watch the 90s anime on dvd (seemed like the most appropriate way)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

every steam review on the steam front page is negative and it got mixed on both recent and overall so...

It's already a mid-week madness deal haha

• Locked thread