Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

I'd love to participate but I don't have pictures of me or take pictures of anything, and when I do take pictures they're digital and I don't keep them for more than however long it takes me to show it to the person I took it for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Nevermind I found an email my mom sent me with a bunch of pictures I've taken over the years. I'm on it...

deep dish peat moss

Jimi Changa posted:

My family is going through an excruciating dissolution of shared assets with my financially irresponsible aunt. We're going to have to sell the gorgeous farm my grandparents worked so hard to build just to cover her debts, and she hates us for it. She's accusing my dad (her brother) of never loving their mother.

That's a neat farm. It's sad that your family might have to sell it, poster. ANyone want to kickstart the byob farm?

• Locked thread