Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Glompton

alnilam posted:

can i just hug all the posters please

:agreed:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

Jimi Changa posted:

Where I went to college, there was a hill that overlooked a lake, and at the top of the hill there was a fence made of long logs that divided the campus from a golf course. Starting in my junior year, I went up there and sat on the fence and watched the sun set slowly over the lake and the woods and the town and listened to the sounds of sparrows flying home, and the geese creaking their wings overhead, and the wind. I went no matter what the weather was, no matter what was going on in my life, no matter how much work I had. It's the completest commitment I've ever had to an activity that fed a deep part of me.

I like this a lot, that sounds wonderful.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

City of Glompton

I :love: this thread.

• Locked thread