Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

politics / 420 / choom gang chat:

- which politician (living or dead)
would be best to smoke weed with

- which 2016 US presidential candidate would be best to smoke weed with

- sometimes people will vote for the person they'd most want to drink a beer with. due to more legalization do you think the question of who would best be to get high with will become a legit question

- is 2016 the year when a politician will toke up as a way to gain media coverage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Best US politician to get high with IMO would be Herman Cain or Ron Paul

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Paranoid Nixon could be fun

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Biden.

You'd hotbox his Trans Am and drive way too fast and it would be awesome.

Plus he'd probably be able to score whatever else you wanted.

Biden is a huge Kyuss fan

spacemang_spliff has issued a correction as of 02:10 on Jul 28, 2015

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Herman Cain for sure, only way to make his lovely pizza palatable. Smoke a doob and go to Godfathers, yeah!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I'm gonna go with the old classic Bill Clinton.

Get him stoned and talk the night away about crazy rear end Washington stories nobody will ever believe Billy C told you while you both got totally high.

ATribeCalledKvetch
Nov 5, 2010

I do hate myself, but it has nothing to do with being Jewish.
Apparently Abraham Lincoln was a great raconteur and joke teller, listening to him telling stories baked would be pretty great.

EDIT: Barring that, Donald Trump. :smuggo:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i would get high with alexander hamilton

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

It's gotta be Biden. Roll up next to some honeys in his Trans, roll down the window, and silently grope them with our eyes.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

My Man Shran posted:

It's gotta be Biden. Roll up next to some honeys in his Trans, roll down the window, and silently grope them with our eyes.

Ahem.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Uh, sorry, but I don't want to smoke with a dude who's going to bogart the J

Obama is notorious for intercepting out of rotation

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
Pretty sure Obama is the clear winner here.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Obama's choom gang was some Nazi Germany levels of fascistic smoking rituals. I'd pass on that

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
I'd like to see Andrew Jackson on PCP.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
Dubya always struck me as the kind of guy you could have a beer and a joint with while watching cartoons. As long as we don't talk politics, George, we can watch Scooby doo all day long.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010

Would.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Ego-bot posted:

I'd like to see Andrew Jackson on PCP.

I'm not sure how much difference you'd notice.

maker
Jun 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Reagan

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013
george w bush. he seems like the only one who wouldn't get wicked paranoid

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Obama sounds like he would have been a pain in the rear end to get high around:

quote:

4. His trend-setting techniques
Obama was apparently known for starting pot-smoking trends within the group. He coined the term "total absorption," or TA. Basically, anyone who exhaled smoke prematurely would be assessed a penalty, and skipped the next time the joint was passed around. His other innovation was the "roof hit," in which the Choom Gang would roll up the windows of a car and smoke inside. Once all the weed was gone, they would tilt their heads back and suck in the remaining smoke from the car ceiling.

5. Interception
"Barry had a knack for interceptions," Maraniss alleges. When a joint was being passed around, he would routinely barge in, shout "Intercepted!" and take an out-of-turn hit. If so, Obama was a "a bit of a drag," says Jon Swaine at the U.K.'s Telegraph.

Chill the gently caress out Barry. Whoever could have guessed that this guy would turn out to be a total nanny stater?

I bet that when Rand Paul was lighting up in honour of Aqua Budha he didn't give a gently caress whether you exhaled before the joint reached you again...

quote:

“He and Randy came to my house, they knocked on my door, and then they blindfolded me, tied me up, and put me in their car. They took me to their apartment and tried to force me to take bong hits. They’d been smoking pot.” After the woman refused to smoke with them, Paul and his friend put her back in their car and drove to the countryside outside of Waco, where they stopped near a creek. “They told me their god was ‘Aqua Buddha’ and that I needed to bow down and worship him,” the woman recalls. “They blindfolded me and made me bow down to ‘Aqua Buddha’ in the creek. I had to say, ‘I worship you Aqua Buddha, I worship you.’ At Baylor, there were people actively going around trying to save you and we had to go to chapel, so worshiping idols was a big no-no.”

Ok nevermind. What the gently caress is it with these politicians? If they aren't stealing your weed or over regulating how you smoke it then they're forcing you to bow down to their heathen gods.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

Mirthless posted:

Uh, sorry, but I don't want to smoke with a dude who's going to bogart the J

Obama is notorious for intercepting out of rotation

I was in that sketch

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Bernie Sanders rolls the blunt on puff puff pass rules and has no dumb extra rules not will be kidnap and make you worship aqua Buddha. You do gotta hear his stump speech tho

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

hemophilia posted:

Bernie Sanders rolls the blunt on puff puff pass rules and has no dumb extra rules not will be kidnap and make you worship aqua Buddha. You do gotta hear his stump speech tho

Bernie smoked weed only twice and never got high he is objectively bad at smoking weed thus far

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

Bill Clinton would play the sax and then buy everybody McDonalds, and then if you're a chick he'd probably try to put his hand up your skirt.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Bernie smoked weed only twice and never got high he is objectively bad at smoking weed thus far

This is the one situation where I don't believe him at all

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
LBJ

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNrbLq-ZlUI

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
- Goodspaceguy Nelson

- Lindsay graham seems chill

- Yeah, eventually

- I pray to no-god every single day

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

oh quirky kiwis

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

I want to get high with tony abbott and see him loosen up and take off his human face mask

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Vermin Supreme

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

um

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Some good answers ITT so far but somehow nobody has brought up good ol' Jimmy McMillan

Can't tell me you wouldn't get too drat high with him :v:

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

loquacius posted:

Some good answers ITT so far but somehow nobody has brought up good ol' Jimmy McMillan

Can't tell me you wouldn't get too drat high with him :v:

Yea I can see that, dude looks chill as all hell and sometimes man, it feels good to just chill

But then sometimes you know, chilling's not your thing and you just want to

PARTY

HARD

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
I would actually say Washington would be fun to smoke weed with.

Living politician would be Biden though.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
If we're talking about international politicians I wouldn't mind sparking one up with Jose Mujica from Uruguay.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

If we're talking about international politicians I wouldn't mind sparking one up with Jose Mujica from Uruguay.

lol the goony vice reporter who lit a joint and blew the smoke in President Mujica's face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
Sarah Palin

• Locked thread