Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Amarcarts posted:

Sarah Palin

Hells yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Amarcarts posted:

Sarah Palin

I initially recoiled viscerally from this name, but really beer and joints with Palin and Dubya would be tons of fun, and as long as I'm having a lovely evening with horrible people, y'know what? McCain can come too :)

(Cheney has to stay far away though)

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

also I tried to think of which politician would be worst to smoke weed with and I thought coming up with a big list of those would be really easy but for some reason what I ended up with was just the name "Michele Bachmann" repeated 20 times

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

loquacius posted:

I initially recoiled viscerally from this name, but really beer and joints with Palin and Dubya would be tons of fun, and as long as I'm having a lovely evening with horrible people, y'know what? McCain can come too :)

Drinking with the Palins kinda has a history of not being the chillest time.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Drinking with the Palins kinda has a history of not being the chillest time.

(a) that's what the weed's for, mellow her out a little, (b) even if it doesn't work a good old-fashioned hockey fight sounds fun once in a while anyway

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

loquacius posted:

(a) that's what the weed's for, mellow her out a little, (b) even if it doesn't work a good old-fashioned hockey fight sounds fun once in a while anyway

She strikes me as the sort that gets wicked paranoid when high, honestly. Or, you know, when not high as well.

Eerkik
Feb 13, 2010
I'd smoke with rob ford

the palin's sound loving crazy and I'd not want to be anywhere near those antics, because that poo poo is getting published no matter what

Eerkik has issued a correction as of 21:58 on Aug 3, 2015

vermeul
Sep 14, 2014

Free Acid

Eerkik posted:

I'd smoke with rob ford

the palin's sound loving crazy and I'd not want to be anywhere near those antics, because that poo poo is getting published no matter what

Rob is cool in my books

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

loquacius posted:

Cheney would stay far away and call the cops on the party because he's a bit of a poo poo.

But yeah, toking with W and McCain would basically just be getting high with a pair of new grandfathers.

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Aw poo poo, its the mother loving Franklin

jerk1000
Dec 3, 2014

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Now that I know David Cameron hosed a pig I might smoke a joint with him

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
I'd play clockwork chronic with the central committee of the soviet union c. 1919

clockwork chronic is where you have 1 less joints than people and you take 1 toke off each joint as its passed around, then breathe out when you get to the gap

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

That's the face of a man that would torture woodland critters while intoxicated.

No siree I would not rock the ganj with him <:mad:>

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!
rubio gets intense drymouth and just makes awkward bottled water jokes the whole night instead of getting a drink

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Kinky Friedman

Buddy Cianci

Louie Gohmert

The Castro Brothers (all four of them)

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Sandman's probably got a decent Grateful Dead bootleg collection

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
wanna bang Che Guevara

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
I would get high with Bush, then secretly record it and blackmail the bush family.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

zen death robot posted:

Dad was CIA director so that might backfire

NSA calls the shots now. CIA is a paper tiger wrt domestic issues.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Daylin Leach seems pretty chill

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Al Franken cuz he's a comedian so he'd probably be funny as gently caress in person when your smoking the weed drug.

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Jesse Ventura

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Jesse Ventura is cool and if he wasn't totally insane he would make an awesome President.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

I'd get high with Teddy Roosevelt and some of our friends, and we'd all play a nice friendly game of dodgeball.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Nixon. He'd go insane.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
I guess he wouldn't be the "best" but I still really want to see it.

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!

Jewel Repetition posted:

I guess he wouldn't be the "best" but I still really want to see it.

would it even have been possible for him to get more paranoid??

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
The answer every time is Bill Clinton

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Veskit posted:

The answer every time is Bill Clinton

Yeah like I want to explain to a former president how to loving smoke weed effectively

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

I bet McCain is a pretty cool toker

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
I unironically love Nixon so I'd trip-sit him

But for a real answer Biden current, Bill Clinton living, Ben Franklin historical are probably the best

I'd like the three Kennedy brothers to drink me under the table. "Give me your keys, Ted, I'll drive..."

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Chris Christie. You know he's totally springing for the coke and pros after that first bowl.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

jfood posted:

Chris Christie. You know he's totally springing for the coke and pros after that first bowl.

If Chris Christie = Chris Farley I'm probably in

Wabbit
Aug 22, 2002

Have you any figs, Sir?
I would smoke with Hillary, she seems like she would lighten up and get goofy, maybe tell some funny stories.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Wabbit posted:

I would smoke with Hillary, she seems like she would lighten up and get goofy, maybe tell some funny stories.

She'd kill the buzz as soon as she started laughing, yikes

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

jfood posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__4ZLTxRIDA

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

meh... I get more of a Jim Belushi vibe from Christie. Same levels of racism, but actually funny.

But yea, one of those fat dudes who just knows how to party

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Rob Ford would party harder than Christie but would probably also end up trying to eat your face or something.

Christie wouldn't do that unless you had rib kid amounts of barbecue sauce on your face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
Me.

• Locked thread