Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Rob Ford would party harder than Christie but would probably also end up trying to eat your face or something.

Christie wouldn't do that unless you had rib kid amounts of barbecue sauce on your face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
Me.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Christie seems like the sort of guy who'd slit his momma's throat for a nickel while sober, but will buy all the drugs and hookers when it's party time.

Rob Ford seems like the kind of dude who gets way too hosed up, doesn't know when to stop, and just ruins it for everyone else.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
u.s. grant. he'd bring over some primo whiskey and you'd get that really sweet crossfade going.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
Rand Paul would be terrifying to smoke weed with. He'd turn into one of those intense, panicky people and ruin the vibe for everyone involved.

My vote is for Biden. He looks like the kind of guy who even at his age could improvise a bong in 15 seconds.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Well we know Biden's holding some good poo poo

http://www.theonion.com/article/biden-worries-legalized-weed-in-dc-will-cut-into-h-38210

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Tendai posted:

Rand Paul would be terrifying to smoke weed with. He'd turn into one of those intense, panicky people and ruin the vibe for everyone involved.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
I'm getting high off the fumes of Trump's twitter feed. I'm reading everything in his voice and the endorphins are just cascading. Master of the English language. A real winner!

Meatball
Mar 2, 2003

That's a Spicy Meatball

Pillbug
George w bush seems like the dude who would be fun to hang around with in general, let alone smoke weed with.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

smoke a spliff and clear brush with bush and ride around in a 2016 F-450 all day

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Nonsense posted:

smoke a spliff and clear brush with bush and ride around in a 2016 F-450 all day

This is basically the ideal for most of rural America.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Meatball posted:

George w bush seems like the dude who would be fun to hang around with in general, let alone smoke weed with.
Jeb would be his nerdy brother who kind of wants to try pot but also wants to snitch

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx
does Pope Francis count as a politician?

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

point of return posted:

no.

and he's not even the best living pope to smoke with, the things hitler youth pope would come out with if you ply him with enough weed are probably incredible

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

point of return posted:

I'd smoke a bowl with this pope, he seems like a chill dude

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
A pope that releases a prog rock album probably wants to spark a bowl and listen to King Crimson

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Elagabalus, no question

gooser422
Oct 27, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

would

• Locked thread