Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

My Man Shran posted:

It's gotta be Biden. Roll up next to some honeys in his Trans, roll down the window, and silently grope them with our eyes.

Ahem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Ego-bot posted:

I'd like to see Andrew Jackson on PCP.

I'm not sure how much difference you'd notice.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

loquacius posted:

I initially recoiled viscerally from this name, but really beer and joints with Palin and Dubya would be tons of fun, and as long as I'm having a lovely evening with horrible people, y'know what? McCain can come too :)

(Cheney has to stay far away though)

Drinking with the Palins kinda has a history of not being the chillest time.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

loquacius posted:

(a) that's what the weed's for, mellow her out a little, (b) even if it doesn't work a good old-fashioned hockey fight sounds fun once in a while anyway

She strikes me as the sort that gets wicked paranoid when high, honestly. Or, you know, when not high as well.

• Locked thread