Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

hahahaha this guy owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Germstore posted:

Imagine a subforum named 'GENERAL bullshit' not being focused.

seriously are there suddenly allowed topics or something? mods like "oh poo poo a thread more than one page better go check if they know where they psotin"

old swolethread ownd :rip:

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
just lifted some heavy poo poo now drinkin a proshak if its okay for me to post about that in gbs?

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Cowman posted:

goons I'm fat and lazy. I don't want to move or lift weights what do I do.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
tia

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

soy posted:

Not surprisingly someone in anon confessions thread admitted to being a lardass that pretends to be fit in ylls and posts regularly giving advice.

if youve never seen the pics you gotta take diet/exercise advice on the internet with a 10lb bag of salt

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Feminition posted:

it's still about cocks

anyway favorite snack is avocado + whole finn crisps + lime juice, workin em sweet fat macros

muthafuckin pork rinds all killer no filler

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Aralan posted:

Good, leg days are for losers, work those glamour muscles bros

lmao if your calves arent perfectly sculpted from years of walikng/running/biking anyway

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
yeah killed it today supaset!

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
so i strained my back being careless with a 50lb db, pretty bad i was drat near crippled for 2days. been doing ddp yoga for the past week and its improved a ton. cant recommend it enough for rehabing injuries

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

El Duderino posted:

How does this work, 2 yoga dudes downward dogging your backside? I just plank and work the gently caress out of my core.
its a series of power yoga workout videos developed by pro wrester diamond dallas paige, he started it for ex wrestlers whos bodies were to hosed up to do impact exercise. its good poo poo, not gonna get you big but good for building core/hips/legs and strengthening joints. plus the flexibility makes it way easier to fit in the dudes for my triple anal gently caress sesh on the weekend

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
so i noticed yesterday that my biceps are pretty uneven anyone have an elegant solution to this?
i do curls to failure and superset everytime i lift so i cant really just add more reps/sets to my left arm, maybe lifting heavier with my left?

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Zahgaegun posted:

Do your bicep curls with dumbbells
Start with your weaker arm.
Match output (X reps at Y weight) with stronger arm
Weaker one will gain, larger one will atrophy, and they'll meet in the middle.
You can stop focusing on something no one will ever ever notice

huh that is elegant thanks and yeah i know no ones gonna notice but im incredibly vain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Neurolimal posted:

also, stop masturbating

lol if your jo sesh dont last long enough that you need to switch up

• Locked thread