Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

Thank god this thread is back. Did legs and biceps yesterday, feeling good, AC didn't work at the gym so I almost died though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

CuteJen96 posted:

for those of us who are new what is a pussy pad

It's a pad that goes between the bar and your back that people use because they are a pussy

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

Zzulu posted:

When I drink soda I just drink cock zero. Got like no calories in it

probably has some other real nasty stuff in it maybe but at least no calories
Yeah the other nasty stuff is a dudes cock.

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

monny posted:

So many roider liars at the gym today, turned my dysmorphia up a few notches :thumbsup:

Were they wearing 100% NATURAL shirts or something?

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

notZaar posted:

Well I'm no expert but a DL should be fairly heavier than your squat unless you have trex arm proportion.

Ehhh my grip sucks so I DL 420ish while squatting 445

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

bamhand posted:

Do you just do double overhand grip with no chalk or something?

Mixed grip, liquid chalk because my gym doesn't allow real chalk. Just have lovely grip and if I use straps I have huge issues keeping my core and back tight for some reason

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

Stefan Prodan posted:

That's kinda what I thought given that I am doing laughable baby amounts of weight but I stopped gaining regularly at what I thought was a pretty low weight so maybe not

Just eat more you big baby, jesus

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

Digital_Jesus posted:

Have you tried taking illegal drugs sold to you by your friendly gym locker room swole bro?

It is the one working trick that the government doesn't want you to know about!!!

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

Tiny Lowtax posted:

No it's the one working trick that you don't want the government to know about

.... touché

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

soy posted:

also, steroids. :getin:

Rumor has it they are the answer to all of life's problems

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

Digital_Jesus posted:

Benched 305 today... 10lbs to go.

Did that last week, that next 10 lbs sounds impossible to me lol

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

Did you idiots even read what he said? Those are Joe rogans eggs you Neanderthals

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

Sharzak posted:

I told myself I was gonna start getting shredded once I successfully bulked to 160 but I'm 160.4 on the scale today and I just want bigger muscles. I've gained 30lbs since March. I wonder if I could hit 170 by the new year. just wanna get big.

Use steroids for more gains than you can imagine

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

Sharzak posted:

my dad keeps trying to get me to use them and I briefly considered it
Maybe when I plateau
Lol dude If your dad is trying to hook you up then do it. Shits amazing

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

Pesmerga posted:

Does calorie cycling/body recomp work? If you're trying to gain size with minimal fat gain, does eating +20% TDEE on weight lifting days and -20% on rest/cardio days achieve that, or is it just *~**broscience**~*?

Just eat everything and inject roids if you want to get hyooj bro

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

Gotta get jacked to get puss at NYE parties bro

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

Just marking their territory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

Aralan posted:

May as well start lifting while you're fat as hell, there's no reason you can't work on your diet at the same time, plus your lifts will go up like twice as fast as you get stronger and have less fat to heft around

This is the correct answer

• Locked thread