Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

FogHelmut posted:

i think everyone just buys optimum nutrition, double rich chocolate is a good flavor but there are also other good flavors. reddit did a whole spreadsheet of wheys with a breakdown of cost vs pureness of what they advertise vs what you actually get https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag9uT-E4EIL7dFZPZnR0WVZybGtFWnRKNzdKNm9XOVE#gid=0

I get Isopure. Dutch chocolate (low carb) and strawberries and cream (0 carb) are both good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

On one hand... stop using protein powder. On the other hand...

:f5::f5::f5::f5::f5: http://smile.amazon.com/Optimum-Nutrition-Whey-Protein-Button/dp/B010RG4N7M/ :f5::f5::f5::f5::f5:

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

FogHelmut posted:

I was deadlifting and trying not to poo poo my pants, which I think was holding me back. Should have gone for the full poo poo.

making GBS threads is ok at meets right? Do they put a bucket behind you or do you just dump directly onto the floor?

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

soy posted:

I can't stop farting. I think this means my bulk is going well.

same but cutting

also i seem to have perpetual doms in my glutes.

coincidence?

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Renegret posted:

put 300 pounds of burrito in your stomach to give your shoulders a break when squatting

Good advice

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Aferisan posted:

I only slam whale does this make the pushup requirement at least expert level?

only if you slam literal whales

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

notZaar posted:

Is there any reason to do lat pulldowns when a pullups bar exists?

Lat pulldowns are ok but kipping on a pullup looks fine in comparison to kipping on a pulldown. This is why crossfitters prefer pullups.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

http://bittyfoods.com/collections/frontpage/products/bitty-baking-mix

Are bug gains the way of the future, swolethread? I for one am looking forward to living out my dystopian plebian snowpiercer fantasies.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

I'm the guy on the foam rollers

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

im glad ur mom found her dildo lol :newlol:

speaking of jitters, i had my first pre workout mix yesterday. it kicked in between front squat sets and i think i almost jumped through the roof when i went to do the next set.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

This is what i use

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

SpeedyCow posted:

Real Question: if your shins got shot off like Hank Hill's dad would that help or hurt your deadlift?

help. now you know what must be done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Lift what you can safely lift. Even if that means you're just doing body squats.

And only if you can't even do that, should you not be lifting. hth

• Locked thread