Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Fushin posted:

Explain to me how it's unsafe to drink a pasteurized egg, this time without telling me about what your father made you do as a child.

Pfft, like I would know, I'm not some high-falutin' science man, just suggesting a tasty alternative to gulping down a bowl of cold goo after a workout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Fushin posted:

Unlike sucking a cock dry you don't take the eggs down in one big load. One egg at a time, shot style.

Lightweight brah, you have to do it like this dude: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_swvt0CLsc

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Dum Cumpster posted:

Oh and increase the heavy set each week and the back off sets like every other unless they're too easy

I'll give that a shot, thanks.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

soy posted:

anyone have some good links to a recipe I can follow to make a good pwo from powdercity poo poo, sick of paying out the rear end for pwo

also lol I ordered an 11lb bag of protein from amazon and they goofed and sent me 2 for price of one, owned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUzaw5_O9vY

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Zzulu posted:

your skeltons will disintegrate

I enjoy buying a rotisserie chicken, holding it in one hand and eating it like an apple, bones and all, so I hope that counts as a source of calcium for my bones (and boner)

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Zzulu posted:

I've been smearing peanutbutter ontop of my twink lovers chest and eating it

very nice

What kind of exercises can you do with your average 90lbs twink? I'm thinking fireman carries up a hill, but that seems a bit crossfit-y

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
Rise from your grave swolethread.

I have wicked lower back pain in the morning, what exercises can I do to alleviate it.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Zahgaegun posted:

3x8 of "How lovely is your mattress?"

Its fairly new, maybe about 4 months old, its harder than I'm used to but there's no big dents or lumps or other weird poo poo that I'm awkwardly splayed across at night.
I tend to sleep on my stomach and I lost a lot of weight and no longer have a big doughy cushioning gut, so maybe that's my problem, sleep position?

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

notZaar posted:

Isn't crossfit a like minded community of individuals? Sounds cool, like a kind of irl internet forum.

crossfit is awesome if you feel that your lifestyle does not put you at enough risk for various debilitating injuries

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Whiskey Sours posted:

You're defending crossfit, maybe you'd be more comfortable in this thread:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3522035

It allows you to continue the exercise past the point of failure (which may happen after a small number of reps if you use strict technique).

It's a similar concept to doing drop sets:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drop_set

[/quote]

That dude's going to have some SWOLE(n) rotator cuffs brah. Ladies love a joint that sounds like its full of gravel when it moves.

edit: I kind of feel that crossfit is in the same league as mud running and krav maga, all things that people who have jobs and families and responsibilities would do to feel a bit hardcore and superior to their peers. Much like how I lift weights as a crutch for not having a personality.

Gasbraai fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Aug 28, 2015

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Dum Cumpster posted:

I'm down 15 pounds just eating less of what I usually do and still hitting PRs. Pretty great actually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atdnBV_jHPs
#crossfit

I'd be able to deadlift 480lbs too if I had a huge ziplock bag of cocaine next to me.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
I'm 36 and still making gains, just do body weight exercises in between lifting days, you'll recover quicker than wolverine and be ready to lift again the next day. Best of all, you can be old and super flexible, like a grandma stripper that can still put both legs behind her head.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

FogHelmut posted:

Always be bulking

I bulk so hard I only ever deadlift 1xBW

(gonna hit a 500lbs deadlift soon)

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
I took a month off from lifting weights and except for losing all my gains, my back, shoulders and knees feel pretty loving great. I'm seriously thinking of just doing some body-weight workouts and stretches from now on, I'm obviously too uncoordinated to NOT wreck myself with weights.

:rip: my gains
:rip: post workout locker-room bukkake sessions

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

They don't have a breaking wheel or rack at my crap commercial gym :(

I'm missing out on so many height gains.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
I sat in on a BJJ class once but it was just a bunch of hairy dudes wrestling on the floor, no shaved genitals of any sort.

• Locked thread