Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

monny posted:

I'm guessing your anus is no longer bleeding, which could also lead to increased gains

ya it still kinda hurts when I sit too long though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9hebaNBRYY

kinda amazing nobody thought of this already

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dum Cumpster posted:

It only helps you in situations where not using clips or the roll of shame work just as well. If you drop the weight or your shoulder gives out you're still hosed. Just set the safeties up correctly and you don't need to spend hundreds of dollars.

I think the correct solution is just don't try and bench more than you can safely roll of shame or at least have a spot.

Still, cool idea I guess. I'm sure all the mc gyms will eventually buy these.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dum Cumpster posted:

That's the smart thing to do, but even a spotter won't help you if something gives out. People can't react that fast or catch something heavy moving quickly.

But yeah, having them in McGyms will be a good thing. People are stupid and need them.

Yeah at least the spot can maybe help get he bar off your neck before you are paralyzed.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Caffeine does make a difference. Your body needs caffeine, whether it's from drinks or naturally occurring in food, you need it before and after a workout

Agree, basically if you're awake you should be throttling your caffeine level as high as you can sustain throughout your day without negative side effects.

Also recommend L-Theanine as a supplement to counteract some side effects so you can take yet more caffeine and if you feel like you're going to have a headache at the end of the day just take some Tylenol or something. (Sleep is really important and headaches interrupt sleep)

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

monny posted:

I have managed to go from 185 with a 32" waist to 215 with a 32" waist.

Corset game on fleek :bigtran:

Same except 198 but I think I'm a bit waterlogged today because I ate a bunch of bacon on Sunday or something.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sorry I don't eat poo poo from asses

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dum Cumpster posted:

That's not how you spell Chipotle Burrito :confused:

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Goddamn volume makes a huge difference for me.. Doing 5x5 now instead of 3x5 and feeling 100x more jacked and tight and swole than I ever did before.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oddly pulling a muscle in my lower back opening my garage door has resulted in finally getting deadlift.. Since if I do it wrong it hurts like gently caress. I like this strategy.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
http://www.kodiakcakes.com/

I got these at costco and they are pretty good when you make w/ egg and whole milk and cook in butter. I wanna make waffles with them but I need to get a good waffle iron.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tiny Lowtax posted:

How do you have 12% body fat when you weigh 145? I can't even picture that.

No poo poo, how would he even cut that far?

Unless they are really really short and somewhat muscular, that would take some kind of hosed up starvation diet to achieve.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pesmerga posted:

Is 5'9" really short? :(

Yes but not freakishly so, lots of hot twinks at that height, and you can pass as a girl if lifting doesn't work out.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dum Cumpster posted:

Going chipotle and getting a double meat bowl. We've been over this. Eating a loaf of bread makes it hard to be a max protein meal.

I usually go with the single meat because even the chicken is pretty high in fat (because it's dark meat, and also I gotta have dat guac) and although it is fine for that meal it means I can barely have any more fats for the rest of the day and then the rest of my meals suck.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I can't stop farting. I think this means my bulk is going well.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FogHelmut posted:

Sup bros. Looking huge today. How is your bulk going?

This morning wife saw me naked and said, "wow! you are starting to look really ripped! kind of scary."

:q:

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

UnfurledSails posted:

Any pizza is good pizza when you're 12

no poo poo, I used to eat one or ten of these every day

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Goodpancakes posted:

How do I find these secret muscles in my squat so I can do the bar and not blow out my back

Lift a lighter weight, take videos, keep your back straight fall back and push from heels or at least not your toes, then suck my dick.

soy fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Dec 2, 2015

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Worked out yesterday despite being a little sick, and also my garage flooded so I had to bring up all the rubber floor tiles and try to get as much water out as possible.

Not sure if it caused it but fever spiked to 104f last night and I felt like I might die.

Working out while sick seems like it might be a bad idea.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pneumonia: 2 pneumoniaer is going well. I might be able to go back to lifting one day. Oh and my lower back is hosed up pinching some nerve and causing my left middle toe to feel weird. In short, gently caress aging.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Cutting started Monday and today first day back in gym since pneumonia recurrence 2 weeks ago. Hail Satan, twinks back those asses up.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My bulking/cutting cycle is largely based on the fact that I want to wear my expensive clothes which I only have in smaller sizes.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

El Duderino posted:

How you get your dick game on that man's level, kegels?

Twink lifts.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gaz2k21 posted:

I wish I had that ability I've been eating at 1500 calories a day for 2 weeks and haven't dropped a pound, this losing weight poo poo is hard

Tried meth?

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Should I care about soluble vs insoluble fiber?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pesmerga posted:

I'm now six days through a two week, doctor-ordered break from exercise (especially weights). Can't wait to go back and get DOMS :negative:

Your doctor is trying to alpha you, better make them smell your rear end next time you see them.

Also piss in their office.

• Locked thread