Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sandpiper
Jun 1, 2007

hhehehehehe

http://redashgame.com/prototype/WebPlayer.html

give it a shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

naw. i shan't be doing that

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

can kick was one of the seminal features of megaman legends and it's cool that they know their market

sandpiper
Jun 1, 2007

hhehehehehe
also the actual character is hidden as playable in the unity prototype, by default they use a recolored beck from mn9 as a placeholder.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

sandpiper posted:

also the actual character is hidden as playable in the unity prototype, by default they use a recolored beck from mn9 as a placeholder.

that's my main man Patrick Klepek in the background. alright now move this thread to GBS so they can have the same circular conversation about wasted kickstarter money for the next 12 years. peace

sandpiper
Jun 1, 2007

hhehehehehe

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

that's my main man Patrick Klepek in the background. alright now move this thread to GBS so they can have the same circular conversation about wasted kickstarter money for the next 12 years. peace

theres no point in bitching about wasted kickstarter money since they havent gotten any actual money, thats the point of the thread

they're like 300,000 dollars short and 5 days left, if the kickstarter isnt funded by then they dont get any of the money at all. it hass to be funded for them to get anything. like i said they're desperate, thus throwing this poo poo together.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
It's not right to make fun of people who try their hardest to succeed.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
if you run under the fat guy he bobs around like a balloon sometimes and doesnt trigger lovely placeholder text like the rest of them

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

sandpiper posted:

theres no point in bitching about wasted kickstarter money since they havent gotten any actual money, thats the point of the thread

they're like 300,000 dollars short and 5 days left, if the kickstarter isnt funded by then they dont get any of the money at all. it hass to be funded for them to get anything. like i said they're desperate, thus throwing this poo poo together.

Ok.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I see why mml3 was canned

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'm glad to know what's happening to the kickstarter for the game, thank you for telling me about what's happening to the kickstarter for the game, and this update about the kickstarter for the game.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

the deal breaker here is that this isn't a game people want. people want to know how the story progresses after the previous megaman legends game. this is a whole new IP. mighty no 9 can get away with that, but this would be like if yu suzuki was trying to make kinda-sorta-shenmue-3 with new characters/plot. Nobody wants that, they want to know what Ryo does when he gets out of the cave.

Thanks for reading my take on failed kickstarter project Red Ash

Dec 26, 2012

sure thing op

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Capcom should make mml3 to counter troll mn9

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
inafune got greedy

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

inafune got greedy
Get greedy with

Kick Starter

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Uncle Wemus posted:

Capcom should make mml3 to counter troll mn9
Elderly Woman Behind The Counter Troll In A Small Town

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

FactsAreUseless posted:

Get greedy with

Kick Starter

touch money get jewwy

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
I don't want them to get the money.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

man nurse posted:

the deal breaker here is that this isn't a game people want. people want to know how the story progresses after the previous megaman legends game. this is a whole new IP. mighty no 9 can get away with that, but this would be like if yu suzuki was trying to make kinda-sorta-shenmue-3 with new characters/plot. Nobody wants that, they want to know what Ryo does when he gets out of the cave.

Thanks for reading my take on failed kickstarter project Red Ash

I like the way Megaman Legends plays and would be interested in a game that plays like it

I don't think this will turn out so great though

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

John Quixote posted:

I don't want them to get the money.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

mighty five guys

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i didnt know there was a kickstarter, and also i dont care

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

mighty number 2!!!!!!

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
PC and PS4? No thank you, Xbone or nothing!

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

mighty five guys

love those burgers.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

PC and PS4? No thank you, Xbone or nothing!

The Funny Console

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Looks like complete dogshit OP. Thanks for the gif.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

The Funny Console

paid for my xbone in buttcoins :mario:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

mighty five guys

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

mighty five guys

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

mighty five guys
Hmm might have to get some Five Guys this week.

psymonkey
May 22, 2006

This post is full of pretty awesome holes. I like all the holes in this post.
:whitewater:

really hoping all of this somehow works out and some sweet games come out of this company but as it stands I DUNNO... staying optimistic for now though!!

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Pablo Gigante posted:

Hmm might have to get some Five Guys this week.

Uh, might?

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Get greedy with

Kick Starter

Dr. Light: Get ready !!

Got Rush Jet!

*jets out of the thread*

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Screaming catchphrases is what Japan thinks weeaboosWesterners want. Also, apparently, the PS4.

I'd say they were on track.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
did they get the money yet

• Locked thread