Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck. marry. t-rex

Took a break from home improvement for a little snack... next thing you know I'm eating paint while finishing up, sucking the cheeto dust off of my fingers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasure bear

how does it taste?

fuck. marry. t-rex

Nothing like a bag of cheetos while you watch paint dry

fuck. marry. t-rex

treasure bear posted:

how does it taste?

Didn't taste bad really tbqh... I know some cuisiner is going to come in and say otherwise but the paint was pretty much completely masked by the cheeto dust

treasure bear

is paint a food or a drink

fuck. marry. t-rex

I think it depends on how it's prepared- paint chips are def a food, but in this case it's a real grey area

treasure bear

chips are maybe like croutons that you put in a soup

railroad terror

choo choo
Accidentally posted in this thread

google THIS

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

I think it depends on how it's prepared- paint chips are def a food, but in this case it's a real grey area

what shade of grey though

smoobles

railroad terror posted:

Accidentally posted in this thread

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

fuck. marry. t-rex

The paint consumed was "Begonia", the grey area was "Ponder".

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

that sounds like a lovely snack

google THIS

that's a good shade of grey

for me to poupon

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Don't drink the paint though, it's too thick. You can put it on bread, and on top of meals so it's like a condiment maybe

fuck. marry. t-rex

I just want to clarify- because my writing was a little fuzzy at the time- I had paint on my fingers from painting, and then I ate the paint becaise i was liking cheeto dust off my fingers after eating cheetos

dogcrash truther

I just want to clarify- because my writing was a little fuzzy at the time- I had paint on my fingers from painting, and then I ate the paint becaise i was liking cheeto dust off my fingers after eating cheetos

i really had no idea what the gently caress you were talking about until you clarified so thank you

fuck. marry. t-rex

sorry sometimes after im done eating paint my brain isnt working as well as it was

thewizardofshoe

the lunatics are in my hall

the paint holds their folded faces to the floor

and every day the superintendent brings more

Tebulot

im hip now bois

thewizardofshoe posted:

the lunatics are in my hall

the paint holds their folded faces to the floor

and every day the superintendent brings more

move dood

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
how is he suppose to get past all the lunatics on the grass?

om nom nom

om nom nom nom nom nom nom

treasure bear posted:

is paint a food or a drink

I varnish my steaks but tbh this paint business is all over my head, culinarily

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
i'm on the grass

ty bacalou!

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
was it at least orange paint

ask me about getting really high

Funky See Funky Do
STILL TRYING HARD
if turpentine gets paint off your walls does it also get it out of your guts? id ask a doctor first but this seems really obvious to me

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
paint is actually really versatile, culinarily. sure you can use it on its own as a sauce (works well with pasta), but you can also reduce it into a spreadable paste, or pour it onto a griddle and make paintcakes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doghouse

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.

• Locked thread