Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Franklin Richards forms a cult. Sue and Reed and strangely unworried.

Jughead gets possessed by a multidimensional being from beyond space and time. Nobody notices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Igiari
Sep 14, 2007
Superman, like, I dunno, transforms into a worm? And he kind of burrows through the world quickly, but with, y'know, a cape on, and breaks a bunch of snails free from Lex Luthor's African snail farm? And then turns back because slug Kryptonite?

I am desperately trying to emulate what I think the Silver Age was. I would ask you to pity me but that would make me more pitiable.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Superman fights a ghost that curses him with the reverse of the use of his powers so they work against him. Despondent, Superman feels that whenever he needs to be weak as Clark he'll use become dangerously strong and when he needs to be strong as Superman he'll be dangerously weak. He's too dangerous to be around anyone in any identity!

Jimmy convinces Superman that he's always had a natural weakness to magic, so shouldn't he now be naturally powerful in magic?

Inspired, Superman attempts to invoke the spirits of Merlin and Houdini through a made-up magic spell and SUCCEEDS! The pair of magicians teach Superman how to hone his newfound magical powers to the point that he can undo the curse himself while Merlin and Houdini trap the wayward ghost.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Igiari posted:

I am desperately trying to emulate what I think the Silver Age was.
Write up a pretty boring story and have the artist poo poo out a Superdickery cover to make the whole thing palatable, based on like 1 frame in the entire book.

EG: While fixing a stray SPUTNIK, Superman overhears strange voices coming from RADIO WAVES from an uninhabited island. As he investigates, he finds that LEX LUTHOR is using the island to study CANCER, as a cover to unleash his RADIOCLONES on Wall Street, making LEXCORP the most profitable company ever. SUPERMAN quickly speeds to a nearby computer terminal and using his X-Ray Vision and SUPER COMPUTATIONAL BRAIN overloads the central server which powers the robuts.

Cover:
Scientist (Actually Lex Luthor): SUPERMAN? WHY ARE YOU DESTROYING MY VALUABLE RESEARCH COMPUTER?! DON'T YOU KNOW YOU'LL KILL MILLIONS?!?!

Superman: I Heard them clearly! VOICES FROM SPACE COMMAND ME TO DESTROY YOUR LIFE'S WORK

tagline: Could it be? Has Superman fallen under the thrall of THE RADIOGHOSTS?!?

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Doctor Doom tries to teach his latest doombots how to properly mimic how he drinks coffee. Unforunately as he is doing this a servant informs him of Captain America's true allegiance.

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

JediTalentAgent posted:

Superman fights a ghost that curses him with the reverse of the use of his powers so they work against him. Despondent, Superman feels that whenever he needs to be weak as Clark he'll use become dangerously strong and when he needs to be strong as Superman he'll be dangerously weak. He's too dangerous to be around anyone in any identity!

Jimmy convinces Superman that he's always had a natural weakness to magic, so shouldn't he now be naturally powerful in magic?

Inspired, Superman attempts to invoke the spirits of Merlin and Houdini through a made-up magic spell and SUCCEEDS! The pair of magicians teach Superman how to hone his newfound magical powers to the point that he can undo the curse himself while Merlin and Houdini trap the wayward ghost.

holy poo poo this is good.

A small town in Georgia. A colorful VW bus. A disheveled stoner and his faithful dog. His preppy friend and their two lady friends, the red headed yuppie and the mousy brunette.

The Mystery Machine is investigating stories of a cannibal hermit on the hillside - some people say old man Withers went crazy and killed someone, some people say it's a monster.

Boastful and direct, they roll up to the door and our blonde haired, blue eyed, dapper leader leaves the vehicle running and goes up to the front door to have some words with the old man. He leans in to speak with him and slumps to the ground, the hermit withdrawing inside. The gang gasps and runs out the Mystery Machine to tend to their fallen comrade. He gets up, blood still gushing from a wound in his neck, eyes glassy and jaw slack.

Robert Kirkman Presents

THE WALKING FRED

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

Nah, if it was Kirkman, Fred would get bit, be annoyed for like a minute, they would all go to the malt shop, Velma would go to the bathroom, and when she was done she'd find everyone in the tristate area suddenly a zombie, and Zombie Scooby eating Scooby Snacks from Shaggy's torn open stomach.

Also everyone is filled with like fifty gallons of blood like a balloon.

BooDoug187
Apr 8, 2005

Don't you fear the yetis in Rio?
While fighting a mad bomber a bomb explodes sending shrapnal into Batman's chest. Useing his money and smarts he not only makes a magnet that prevents the fragments from tearing his heart apart he creates a new armor that lets him fly, shoot lasers out of his hands and lets him be bullet proof!

Stan Lee and Jack Kirby presents.... THE NEW IRON BAT!

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
The Riddler finally gets laid.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

David D. Davidson posted:

The Riddler finally gets laid.

Breaks my suspension of disbelief too much.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

WickedHate posted:

Breaks my suspension of disbelief too much.

If he faked a british accent he could probably get a bunch of dumb Sherlock fans to bone him.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
It was a drunken hatefuck and it was with Harley Quinn after a night of barhopping with Nightwing.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Peter Parker discovers that Aunt May did hardcore bestiality videos when she was younger. He does not take this well at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rent-a-Bot
Oct 21, 2012

FOOL! DOCTOR DOOM DOES AS HE PLEASES!
:gaz: :gaz: :gaz:

David D. Davidson posted:

Peter Parker discovers that Aunt May did hardcore bestiality videos when she was younger. He does not take this well at all.

Kraven falls in love with Aunt May.

Kraven's Last Date

• Locked thread