Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

Right click the notification in the Action Center > Turn off notifications for this app

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

I can't tell or not, but does this app have touch gestures yet? Would love to be able to swipe to go to next page, etc.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Is there any swipe navigation for pages yet? Or something like Chrome's SALR if you're using mouse (right click, drag to arrow)

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Would it be possible to have the avatars on the left of posts in large screens?

At least half the screen is being wasted on the blank space to the right of the avatars right now, and I'm getting like 2-3 posts screen.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

I'll complain here about the page picker then :v: Sometimes I want to jump immediately to the first or last page without having to type the number in.

• Locked thread