Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sri.Theo
Apr 16, 2008

life_source posted:

I'm no longer able to log-in on the app after changing my password after the recent "maybe change your password" scare. It's giving me "ERROR: Your Username/Password were incorrect, try again", but I just logged into the forums with the proper credentials I'm using for the app. Is there something going on? What am I messing up?

I have the same issue for what it's worth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sri.Theo
Apr 16, 2008

Drastic Actions posted:

Sorry. Windows 10 only. :(

The beta for 8.1 is very old. I should pull it from the store so no one else downloads it by mistake.

It's very hard to maintain the app for older platforms. I can only build 8.1 apps in visual studio 2015, and while I still have a collection of phones to use on it, it's getting harder to get them provisioned for development.

I thought the 635 could run Windows 10. You could use the insider builds on the release preview branch to get a stable experience.

Thanks for that, I'll give it a try.

• Locked thread