Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Drastic Actions posted:

I tried to submit a new APPX to the store a few days ago, but it failed certification. For whatever reason, Microsoft thinks one of my store logos is not the right size (63x63 instead of 64x64), so it failed. It passed the Visual Studio cert on my computer, so I don't know why it failed on their site :(.

But while I talk with them to try and figure it out, I did fix a few more things.

You should be able to hide the sidebar now. I also fixed more of the CSS in the thread view (People with no avatars should not have blank spaces by their names, quotes should actually look decent.) as well. Also included is the ability to log out again and a simple check when starting to app to see if you need to reenter your login credentials.

So I'll try again and see if I can get this update out to everyone.

Edit: Screenshots from Lumia 1520

I love you; that was my only major complaint using the app on my 1520.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
The only issue I have right now is that in YOSPOS mode; when somebody quotes you the yellow is unreadable.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Same here, my Lumia 950 refuses to open the app. Perhaps the windows update broke it?

• Locked thread