Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wookieepelt
Jul 23, 2009
Drastic, can I give you money for this app? Like, add a donate option with paypal or something. I appreciate all the work you put in. You deserve my cash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wookieepelt
Jul 23, 2009
I'm having a weird issue wherein the bookmarks don't load at all until I go to the home section and quit the app, then relaunch it.

wookieepelt
Jul 23, 2009
Is it possible to show whenever someone quotes us in a different color?

wookieepelt
Jul 23, 2009
Did you say this app works on Xbox? I can download it right now?

wookieepelt
Jul 23, 2009
It stopped working on my 950 now. I uninstalled and reinstalled but no luck. Is it because I'm a scrub and don't have platinum?

wookieepelt
Jul 23, 2009
Thanks, I'll try that. I'm on build 1130.136 and I don't think I'm on an insider build.

wookieepelt
Jul 23, 2009

Drastic Actions posted:

Yeah, the app that doesn't require a login to use will fail if you don't have platinum. ;)

Honestly, no idea. Works fine on all my devices. :shrug:. You can sideload this build (Download and unzip it onto your phone, go into the file explorer and open the appxbundle.) and see if this works. It's a debug build that has the cookie and database names changed. It might be trying to load corrupt database and/or cookies, which are synced when you reinstall from the cloud, so it might be always trying to reload something that broke.

And what version of Windows 10 are you on? Insider build? I did have issues with it hanging on the last fast ring release that were fixed on either the newest fast ring build or the dev builds I have.

I have all the files on my phone and it asks if I want to install, but then doesn't do anything.

wookieepelt
Jul 23, 2009
I just used the recovery tool on my 950, updated to the anniversary update, and I'm posting this on the beta version. It seems to work just fine. My recommendation is that you don't use this app if you run insider builds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wookieepelt
Jul 23, 2009
The new beta is slick AF.

Edit: Doesn't save pictures. It says it did, but the camera roll is empty.

wookieepelt fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Apr 2, 2017

• Locked thread