Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

Hey Drastic

:stare:

Closing the app and restarting it set it back to normal, but that was weird. The buttons all worked though!

(also now that I have a bit of downtime and Windows 10 on my machine I swear to god I will actually try to help you out with layout stuff)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

Awesome update for mobile and tablet. :)

Some bugs that you may or may not have spotted:
- at first, only the app splash screen would show and then crash, even after uninstalling and reinstalling a few times. Now after trying on and off, the app is fine and I was able to log in (only on mobile, tablet version never had this issue; Lumia 950)
- the hamburger button (only on mobile, again) is teal while the rest of the bar is my accent color. I think the only time I've seen them match is the very first time I got past the app splash screen
- on both mobile and tablet (SP3), I occasionally get this issue where the text looks like it's starting behind the hamburger button, so it gets cut off
- when you've viewed a thread and go back to bookmarks, and then view that thread again, the Show Previous Posts button doesn't show
- reading a thread in landscape mode and then switching to portrait on tablet keeps the height of the pane with the thread content at the same height as it would be in landscape (it does orient correctly)

Are you taking pull requests? I notice you don't have any issues open under either the AwfulRedux or the AwfulForumReader repos. Probably just messing about with the themes and layout if you want help with that (really this is just an excuse to get the Quote/Last Read/Edit buttons all on one row for mobile and mess around with Xamarin :v:).

• Locked thread