Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker
Finally made the jump on my Lumia 640 to Windows 10 Mobile and installed the current version of the reader (12.2.3.0).

In the thread list view, is there a way to disable the indicator for unread messages in a thread for only those threads I've read?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker

Cheesus posted:

Finally made the jump on my Lumia 640 to Windows 10 Mobile and installed the current version of the reader (12.2.3.0).

In the thread list view, is there a way to disable the indicator for unread messages in a thread for only those threads I've read?
Ok, I didn't realize the forum settings mapped over like that. I changed the "show threads in different color" and now I see the # of messages I haven't read in threads I'm reading.

Next question: A few times in the past three days, the app wouldn't load. It would start, show the grenade logo, the bounce back out. Any ideas on that?

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Yam Slacker
It seems like the actual launch is taking longer than the OS shell is willing to wait.

I've been "goosing" it by clicking it, going back to shell so it's launching in the "background" then going back to click the app again and repeating. It's stupid as gently caress but mostly works and about what I've come to expect from the various regressions the OS has taken since 7.8.

At this point, I'm prepared for the April fools DOS prompt to become the target shell/ease of use.

• Locked thread