Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
powderific
May 13, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I feel like the app could use a better way to delineate threads that have new posts in the bookmark pane; same for opened but not bookmarked threads in the regular forum browser. Maybe a highlight color or something with font weight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

powderific
May 13, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Drastic Actions posted:

Posts are already in different colors for those you've seen and opened. For those you've seen you have the counter on the right for how many posts. I could add yet another color to show those posts that you've ready before, but have no updates, but honestly I'm fine with the system right now and don't think yet another color would help. I'll play around with it, maybe make it an option.

I think it's an issue where everything in your bookmarks page is something you've seen and opened before, so they're all the same color. Unless there is a color difference and it's subtle enough that I'm not noticing it. I'll double check when I get back to my surface.

• Locked thread