Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

The smiley throbber put a smile on my face :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

Somewhat disturbingly uninstalling and reinstalling gave me a version clearly newer than the one I had, despite the store claiming I had no updates. Oh Microsoft, why must you disappoint?

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

Drastic Actions posted:

IMO your best bet would be "reset" the app (Apps and Features, Awful, Advance Options, Reset), to clear out the cache, as it's probably related to the database, forums cookie, or both. Or uninstall and reinstall.

Looking at Mobile Center, there are 100 people using it. 15 of them are on mobile. I haven't checked the `feature2` branch, so anyone on Insider builds, I have no idea how well it works. The last time I turned on a Windows Phone was the last time I submitted a release to the store.

Sorry :(

As one of the, apparently, last 15 people hanging on for a bit yet; thanks for your efforts! I think we all wish Microsoft could have done a better job of all this, but at least we could read SA in comfort for several years :)

• Locked thread