Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward IV
Jan 15, 2006

So in light of Windows 10 Mobile being officially dead and Windows Phone officially being a failure, the mobile app (both release and beta) has stopped functioning yet the Windows 10 app works just fine. :iiam:

When I run the app, it gets to the splash screen and nothing really happens. I can see data activity on Wifi/Cellular but it just stays on the splash screen. If I switch to another app or the screen goes to sleep, I just get a black screen. No crashing or forced exits; just nothing.

Perhaps it's just time to move on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward IV
Jan 15, 2006

Yeah, I had tried to reset the app but it didn't help. I was using the release version before trying the beta app and, despite never having used it before, the beta still had the exact same problem.

Then, I just got a Fast Ring update and both apps are working now. :iiam: More than likely, something in the last Fast Ring build caused the apps to break.

I guess that means I can hold onto my 950XL for a little longer until something comes along that meets my requirements. (Android, high end specs, IP67, Qi charging, preferably not a Samsung)

• Locked thread