Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joke_explainer

funny thing about that dog. my friend's wife saw that picture and claimed it was animal abuse, because they forced their dog to work out so much.

which isn't true, because the dog has a genetic defect that removes myostatin from his body, resulting in enormous muscle mass. which I told her about, but then she claimed it was still animal abuse because it was giving an unfair standard that other owners might try to push their dog into it.

i thought it was really amusing though because just imagining this guy taking his dog to the gym like 'come on! you can bench more than that fido! don't let me down!!' and like freaking out all the time and mixing his dog protein shakes and also other people like 'drat... man... my dog looks pitiful, i've got to get him more swole... you know the dog motto... get big... stay big... die big... leave a big dog coffin...'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread