Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

It's important to do everything as quickly and efficiently as possible. I'm always looking for new strats to improve my life. One thing I found saves time is to not wait for crossing signals when crossing the street. Most drivers don't want to kill anyone so they'll slow down for you even though you're breaking the law. It's kind of like Frogger and I'm really loving good at Frogger, so...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

Ok so I screwed up my routeing on my way to work and forgot my keycard, but that's ok I've got a backup strat that utilizes wall clipping. *runs full speed into glass door*

tao of lmao

*nudging repeatedly into bookshelf*

coworker: the hell are you doing?

me: Going to my desk, dummy. Almost got it. Not quite. Just gotta find the spot.
*falls through floor. drops through ceiling 10 feet away, falling perfectly into seat*

coworker: Wow that really does save time

boss: You're in charge now

DemonToadGoat

Well the doors all the way over there, and the elevator is realyl slow, I'll just pop out this window, dash over the neighbors balcony and shimmy down this tree, I get outside about 4 seconds faster

Salmiakki

your closet migh tbe locked, but if i walk into it hard enough i can see right through it

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

DemonToadGoat

this construction zone is a pain, but there's always this loader up front, gotta hit the bucket at 69kph and

yep

sail right over

tao of lmao

*back-dashes everywhere*

Lil Cunty

alright kids look, we're going to jump off this cliff. now as you can see, it's a - timmy, pay attention please, this is important - its a long way down. if you're sloppy, youre dead. but if we do this right, we'll all get trapped inside the cliff. Ok everybody, let's - yes Janie, its less than ideal but tents are like $400 at REI so if you want a family vacation this year you'll jump off this cliff and like it

ty crap

ty landy

dogcrash truther
I'm going to be honest: my morning commute was tool-assisted, and that's why I was able to get to work so quickly.

railroad terror

choo choo
15 years ago I tried creating an Angelfire web page to discuss Star Wars -- it was good but all the GREAT websites had frames.

"If you want a top SWWS (Star Wars web site) you're gonna need one with frames" everyone said -- you gotta have frames if you want a great website. Frames allowed you to have a MENU on one side, with the content on the other side of the FRAME. If you scrolled down on the content, the menu would stay the same. This is what frames are about. You need to SAVE THE FRAMES when you update the website.

Good topic

Salmiakki

sit by this specific rock for five minutes without moving, and you will discover this weeks lottery numbers

ty cat dynamite

tao of lmao

*steps, ducks, steps, jumps three times, steps, spins around*

passerby: are you ok, sir?

me: i'm manipulating the rng.

passerby: huh?

me: if I do this right, there won't be a line at the checkout lane

passerby: that's stupid

me: suit yourself *wall clips through frozen food section*

passerby: ...*looks around, ducks, steps*

Salmiakki

MinorLeagueAllstar posted:

ty cat dynamite

dogcrash truther

hah

bog pixie

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

[Stood at the bottom of a building, vibrating into the wall] the elevator is too slow, I'll miss the unskippable door opening cutscene if I do this

tao of lmao

:smug:

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
*starts car on a prime number hour with a perfect cube minute to make sure the traffic checksum rolls over*

tao of lmao

Spanish Manlove posted:

*starts car on a prime number hour with a perfect cube minute to make sure the traffic checksum rolls over*

crowd: *claps*

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
i often buy picture frames from value village

ask me about getting really high

bacalou

doctor: how did you break your leg

me: trying to clip into the movie theatre

doctor: the corner of the minions poster box? you're the ninth this month. someone needs to patch that

bacalou

look I don't care if drifting the car right against their bumper at a 40 degree angle allows you to boost indefinitely, I'm still failing you. take the drivers test again

fuck. marry. t-rex

after years of simulated practice, whenever I have a random sexual encounter I can penetrate the weak spot on the first attempt, and immediately finish

fuck. marry. t-rex

*invite all my friends over for a pool party, then pull up the ladder so my house gets cool haunted sfx*

fuck. marry. t-rex

*counting as I open and close a door, and other symptoms of obsessive/compulsive disorders*

alnilam

My office building is really old, so old that when I walk out one side I clip back in thru the other

ty manifisto

alnilam

Sailors in the 15th century were afraid to sail past the edge of the world map because it auto-kills you if you don't return in 10 seconds.

ty manifisto

deep dish peat moss

new dad: *frantically fills out birth certificate*

doctor: Sir... are you sure you want to name your son z̴̢͚̪̤̩͍̞̺̮͂͞0͎̈́̒͡m̳͔̮̻̘͚̔ͣ͂̋̕d̩͈̮̠̬̋ͪ̾̾͊ͬw̶̛͕̟̖͌̌̐̇̿͊ͤ͋3̨̨͎̝̝̲̭̍̅ͥ̑ͣ͒̀3̡̭̠̭̤̀̔̈́͐̒?

new dad: Just do it!!

doctor: ok...

new dad: [to camera] This will let us skip straight past the worst level in the game: 2, and in to the toddler stages.

tao of lmao

Hick Magnet posted:

doctor: Sir... are you sure you want to name your son z̴̢͚̪̤̩͍̞̺̮͂͞0͎̈́̒͡m̳͔̮̻̘͚̔ͣ͂̋̕d̩͈̮̠̬̋ͪ̾̾͊ͬw̶̛͕̟̖͌̌̐̇̿͊ͤ͋3̨̨͎̝̝̲̭̍̅ͥ̑ͣ͒̀3̡̭̠̭̤̀̔̈́͐̒?

new dad: [to camera] This will let us skip straight past the worst level in the game: 2, and in to the toddler stages.

lol

deep dish peat moss

Son: [strikes out at baseball game]

Dad: My save states aren't working...

google THIS

interviewer: what's the secret to your longevity?

world's oldest living man: *points to his pet turtle, points to a nearby staircase, smiles smugly*

Lil Cunty

vets office: with x-rays, blood work, anesthesia and surgery it will come to $1000

me: I have like $10 in my bank account until payday

vet's office: I'm sorry, we don't offer payment plans

me *flips wall calendar ahead to december, a pelican flies through the window with a letter from the post office informing me that I've accumulated $100,000 in interest*

*vets office scrambles to cancel a years worth of appointnents*

ty crap

ty landy

Bwee

Hick Magnet posted:

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
*at a busy diner* everyone shut up this is Serious Time. *scrapes fork on plate until the food disappears into the table. entire diner erupts into cheers* SHE DID IT! WR!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
die young

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
poo poo, the boss is coming and i don't have the report done yet

*holds clipboard up, has co-worker punch it while i do a backflip through a wall, never to see my boss again*

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
*screaming on the way down from jumping off the building* don't worry, guys, this saves a huge amount of time

people gather and mourn, another overworked drone who couldn't take it. they turn around, the spectacle over, and see me punching out, a full 8 hours logged, whistling the cave story theme

----------------

Salmiakki

man boasts that he can jump off a tall skyscraper and survive, no one is impressed because everyone knows fall damage takes only about twenty points off your health

ty cat dynamite

treasure bear

there are a lot of skips on my any% run of life, it's very broken

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

*huffs asbestos as a teen*

lol, easy bypass the career levels and go right to the endgame boss, lung cancer

• Locked thread