Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

you can skip to the end of high school by going out the exit door when the first bell rings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
sit in your car with a friend in the passenger seat

start driving out, and have your friend get out at the same time, then try to get back in real quick

if you do it right you get a duplicate car, if your timing is off you get stuck in your garage

ty bacalou!

bird.

normally you would use the interstate to commute to work but since the car I'm driving is the original Japanese version I can just tune the radio to FM 99.9 and then 107.9 and back and I can just drive to the edge of the road in the other direction and then the world restarts at my work's parking lot

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
*getting on the scissor lift at work, wedging myself between it and the roof, trying to get the right frame to zip across the warehouse*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i don't know enoug about video games to make a joke in this thread but i know enough to laugh at the funny posts

bird.

*at the beach* me: "poo poo i'm thirsty what do you have in your bag?"
friend: "some sunscreen, a towel, sunglasses, OJ, purple stuff, Gatorade, a few other things"
me: "perfect. okay put the Gatorade six items from the top of the bag and then go walk back and forth on along the waterline until some weird thing attacks you"
friend: "what?!?"
me: "no no no you just run away. plz I really want a lot of Gatorade"

Bwee

BrownianMotion posted:

*at the beach* me: "poo poo i'm thirsty what do you have in your bag?"
friend: "some sunscreen, a towel, sunglasses, OJ, purple stuff, Gatorade, a few other things"
me: "perfect. okay put the Gatorade six items from the top of the bag and then go walk back and forth on along the waterline until some weird thing attacks you"
friend: "what?!?"
me: "no no no you just run away. plz I really want a lot of Gatorade"

cl_gibcount 9999

you can save a lot of time getting out of a tall building by jumping out

as long as you land in a puddle or touch a ladder right before you hit the ground you won't take fall damage

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

my wife found out that i was cheating, but i just shook her hand and told her jokes until she loved me again

thewizardofshoe

i savescum my morning commute until i get a spawn where traffic is clear

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
When leaving the boss' s office, jam the door open with a skull. This way you can re-enter and complete your daily quest immediately after the water cooler conversation.

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
*Jumps out from the balcony instead of taking the elevator but uses an exploit where you can call 911 before being hurt*

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
*Starts car but on the same frame as the engine starts I jump out and land hard on the ground*

Onlooker: Are you ok?
me: (now floating in the air in a sitting animation waving my hands in front of me like I'm holding an invisible steering wheel) I am now both in the car on my way to work and outside my apartment. It makes me skip the travel sequence.
Onlooker: What?

*Teleports to workplace parking lot*

FreshCutFries

*born a white male*

yeah, that's a one frame trick :smug:

treasure bear

there's no maximum speed limit if you go backwards through the map

dogcrash truther

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

my wife found out that i was cheating, but i just shook her hand and told her jokes until she loved me again

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

treasure bear posted:

there's no maximum speed limit if you go backwards through the map

hahaha

----------------

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

*votes thread 1 then votes 5 repeatedly for 11 seconds, sending the thread straight to to goldmine*

google THIS

cashier: that'll be $11.50.

(I start to hand her a $20 bill, then quickly go to my inventory and switch to an old gum wrapper. I give her the wrapper, which is now a $20 bill, and pocket my original money)

me: *winks* keep the change!

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

Thingyman posted:

*born a white male*

yeah, that's a one frame trick :smug:

nerf whites pls

ask me about getting really high

City of Glompton

I tried to kiss my girlfriend but my lips met no resistance. at least now I know she's as beautiful inside as out. :gbsmith:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
*I glitch my apartment by throwing an apple out the window at a specific angle, I put an egg in the microwave and run it for four seconds, this will put the value of the egg into memory on the memory address of the apple, I then place my alarm clock in the fruit basket effectively overwriting the egg's position but not its data, and then move in a way so that I exit my apartment at the exact same frame as the clock hits 00:00.*

What is supposed to happen is that I should be teleported to the next day but instead I wrong warp to "egg-time" which just happens to correspond to yesterday when I game overed to the last boss of super ghouls n' ghosts so I get another shot at it.

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

City of Glompton posted:

I tried to kiss my girlfriend but my lips met no resistance. at least now I know she's as beautifu
l inside as out. :gbsmith:

Don't move your head when you do that, it's creepy seeing they eyes rendered from inside

e:

Jedrick posted:

nerf whites pls

google THIS

Jedrick posted:

nerf whites pls

what? our stats are exactly the same as everyone else's? *conveniently ignores the drop rate bonus*

alnilam

if you go to the diner and order a veggie omelette, a strawberry milkshake, a basket of chicken fingers sub mashed potatoes for fries, 2 spanakopitas, and the monte cristo, then cancel the order, the items will appear on your table anyway without deducting any money

tao of lmao

me laying with bae: I'm sorry. this has never happened before. that's marathon luck for ya, right?

her: yeah well not everything has to be done quick, ok?

me: what's my time?

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
i ducked too long then jumped, missed the proper frame, and long story short I can't jump high enough to hit robotnik and the clock is at 9 minutes, ruining my morning run

----------------

ulvir

if you fail the highway jaywalk-dash glitch, and cars won't stop after all, a good backup strat is to point your firearm diagonally in front of you and shoot once. it's a guaranteed crossing

ulvir

if you mainpulate the rng enough, you can seed the proper numbers and be a straight white male upon birth. you can still mess up during your run, but you'll have max luck from the get-go and it'll never reseed on soft-resets like sleep and coma

ulvir

me: *does 15 small jumps and rapidly opens and closes the cellar door 15 times*

coworker: what are you doing?

me: trying to get to the 6th floor. if done properly its 2 seconds faster than the lift

google THIS

*pushes a desk in front of the elevator so none of my coworkers can get in* I got this promotion in the bag :grin:

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

google THIS posted:

*pushes a desk in front of the elevator so none of my coworkers can get in* I got this promotion in the bag :grin:
- Kramer, it's us. Jerry and George.
- KRAMER! Open this elevator right now!

*straightens tie and saunters to the morning meeting*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

Thanks for the fun thread, everyone!

• Locked thread