Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pram
Jun 10, 2001
post itt every time you write on the web with Microsoft® Edge™

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-write-on-the-web

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
it doesn't even have a loving undo feature lol

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
lol

pram
Jun 10, 2001
the beautiful web

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

it reloads the page when you close it the ink markup thing as well. at least it does an http get and not a post I guess lol

pram
Jun 10, 2001
is it permanent or does it just disappear when you reload

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
I'm guessing it's a one time thing that you export to some image format and it will only exist in that image afterwards.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

that's probably one of the most pathetic attempts at building a feature Microsoft ever did, it looked useless since its very premise and every detail about its implementation is a loving joke

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
there's a save button that lets you save it to your favourites but I can't find my favourites so i'm not sure if it's working

ok I looked it up and found the favourites. they are under the hub button, which is an icon that looks like we're left justifying text in word. when I opened it my "favorites" were just a black bar (clicking it does open it with the notes though)

also it lets me save it to one note or my reading list, so I tried saving it to one note then opening it but then it says there's a problem with my office 365 license (actually I don't have one and never did idk why it's phrased that way (actually I do (michaelsoft))) and then it crashed. I reloaded it and this time it worked

program666 posted:

I'm guessing it's a one time thing that you export to some image format and it will only exist in that image afterwards.

yeah it's a read only image in all views I found. it's functionally 100% the same whether it's a favorite or a "reading list" entry lol

also edge keeps fixing it when I type a lower case i and it doesn't even undo it when i hit backspace i have to delete it and retype it. oh, it stopped once i did it once, ok.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

sounds like that os feature is a piece of poo poo

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Cold on a Cob posted:

there's a save button that lets you save it to your favourites but I can't find my favourites so i'm not sure if it's working

ok I looked it up and found the favourites. they are under the hub button, which is an icon that looks like we're left justifying text in word. when I opened it my "favorites" were just a black bar (clicking it does open it with the notes though)

also it lets me save it to one note or my reading list, so I tried saving it to one note then opening it but then it says there's a problem with my office 365 license (actually I don't have one and never did idk why it's phrased that way (actually I do (michaelsoft))) and then it crashed. I reloaded it and this time it worked

yeah it's a read only image in all views I found. it's functionally 100% the same whether it's a favorite or a "reading list" entry lol

also edge keeps fixing it when I type a lower case i and it doesn't even undo it when i hit backspace i have to delete it and retype it. oh, it stopped once i did it once, ok.

wow this really looks like a piece of poo poo

program666
Aug 22, 2013

Thanks Ants posted:

sounds like that os feature is a piece of poo poo

the os itself too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

pram posted: