Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008
I'm more of a dog person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

http://www.omfgdogs.com/

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Gravy Train Robber posted:

Lets have an adorable dog RPG

Maybe reskin Ryuutama into Homeward Bound?

It's called Pugmire

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008
How do I get my friends' cat to not be such a loving rear end in a top hat all the goddamn time. It keeps trying to bite or claw at my things, while leaving everyone else's stuff alone. And hisses at me when I try to put my stuff out of its reach. So far my friends have settled for just scaring him away with a little spray bottle, but I need a more final solution.

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Look at this literal Hitler,plotting to genocide the mews. :godwin:

yes, you caught the reference I was making, but seriously I will genocide that loving cat if it keeps trying to bite me when I just go out of my way to avoid it.

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Davin Valkri posted:

You're all lucky. My whole family prefers dogs and they are annoying as all get out! :(

gently caress yourself

Simian_Prime posted:

Spray bottle of vinegar mixed with water. You don't even have to spray it directly at the cat; the smell will be enough to keep him away.

I'll see if friends are down for that, thank you.

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

I love dogs but I was briefly dating this girl with a pug and holy poo poo pugs are not cute. Not at all. They are disgusting and smell and wheeze constantly. It was like a sweaty danny devito kept trying to worm its way into bed.

I can attest that both Border Collies and Boston Terriers are chill dogs though.

But lets check out an ADVENTURE DOG

Pugs are cute, and they look like bread.

That dog in your pic is a Good Dog however. :neckbeard:

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Serf posted:

The sad thing is that if I could have a dog, I would get a pug. Those little fuckers are so cute and I'd be drat happy to have one.

Yeah! YEAH!!!

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Doc Aquatic posted:

Throwing a dog into the middle of the ocean is the most environmentally responsible way to dispose of it once you're done.

Do not insult dogs, that's even worse than insulting most other things that I like...

Oh, unless someone is referring to Shiba Inu's because everyone is getting them because of the doge meme and don't know how to actually handle such a difficult animal

Bedlamdan fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Aug 5, 2015

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Who does everyone think should play The Sun in the upcoming Exalted Motion Picture? My ideas:

- A torch

- A big pile of burning leaves

- Aaron Eckhart. What's this guy been up to lately? Do you think he resents Jon Hamm? I feel like they do the same thing but Jon Hamm does it better. Also what happened to Ted from Better Off Ted?

- A flashlight

- Some matches

- A Lite-Brite

- The moon

Christopher Lee's... dead body

That one sun baby from teletubbies

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008
Monte "Moonte" Cook is an inspiration

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Covok posted:

The Exalted Motion Picture. Coming 2155.

It'll be leaked online in 2150.

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

NutritiousSnack posted:

I'm glad I lost my credit card and had got a new one, jesus

same.

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

potatocubed posted:

A while ago this forum introduced me to this image:

I'm sure there was a sequel image of sorts, somewhere, which showed the gnome and the lady riding off or something else indicating they were together, but I have no idea how to find it. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Did I make it up?

I mean, let's face it, the gnome is probably just going to die alone.

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Auralsaurus Flex posted:

The first issue of Ed Greenwood's Forgotten Realms series didn't impress me enough to try out the second. I think he's probably a better novelist

I'm afraid not.

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

01011001 posted:

I like what was done with ability scores in pillars of eternity, in concept anyway (never mind the execution).

I hated having one or two less points to meet a skill check, and knowing that I just needed to rest in a specific inn or something to get it. I'd think it ought to be a percentile based chance of success, except that's also an annoying pain in the rear end where you're constantly reloading the game to beat the skill check.

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

If I hadn't toxxed my account for something I'm bound to lose on, I'd be picking up the Diablo cover as a new av

What did you even do?

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

:bernget:

Outside the context of Trad Games.

But I am really morbidly curious to pick up those D2 books. I have no idea how they could have possibly translated the game into 3E. Looking into it more, there was a whole line in 2nd Edition as well :psyduck:

Diablo 2 "Fast Play D&D", fast play looks like some abomination between 2E and using nothing but D6s

To be perfectly honest Gravy Train Robber, I have a hard time understanding people who bet their accounts for forums cred, or bother to come back after being banned u_u

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

gradenko_2000 posted:

What's coming out next week?

Mad Max game

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

01011001 posted:

Yeah, I'm not saying that hypothetically, I was involved in one of them like 7 years ago. At the point where we collectively ended it, there were three of us, of which two contributed meaningfully to the conversation.

But which one were you?!

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008
For what it's worth re: The Pokemon Tabletop RPG, I enjoyed playing what was basically Francis York Morgan, but with a Totodile that was the only witness to a gruesome murder.

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Evil Mastermind posted:

You can't say that and not post the panels.

With his very own fancomic now: http://www.snowflamecomic.com/?comic=snowflame-01-01

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

fool_of_sound posted:

Because goons are deviants.

hosed up but also a serious possibility

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Error 404 posted:

And sometimes you can acknowledge the flaws in something and also be a fan of that thing.

Well people say that but in practice the people who consume a certain media end up being accused of advocating what is depicted in that media, a lot of the time.

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

paradoxGentleman posted:

While that is certainly some cool loot, I've got to say that my favorite has to be the elf with the machine gun.

It looks like it's just meant to symbolize two different genres, with the sword clearly being the divider between the two. Sorry to be a downer. :smug:

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Serf posted:

Well it's GURPS, so I guess it's to do with the universal system thing? I'll read through it and see if the cover actually has anything to do with the contents.

I mean, to be fair, a machine gun toting elf is positively banal for GURPS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Ones incompatible with the other characters' war crimes.

Don't you know old chap I was head of Gestapo for ten years. Five years! No, no, nein, I was not head of Gestapo at all...I make joke.

• Locked thread