Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther

Salmiakki posted:

poured the milk before the cereal, where are my arms

this is going too far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

google THIS posted:

wish I had a gf so I could watch her spread pb&j on a tortilla once a month

dogcrash truther

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

He's right.

----------------

tao of lmao

Jimi Changa posted:

*put socks on first*

*stares stupidly at leggings for several minutes*

*the minutes turn to hours, the hours days, the days years, the years centuries*

City of Glompton

POWERBALL posted:

Firefighter carrying me out of the burning house: What happened??
Me, smiling sheepishly: I washed my butt first

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
deep in a bunker miles below the earth in an unknown area not shown on any map, there is a woman. food, water, everything she needs is supplied through a chute and recycled air/water scrubbing machines. it's a circular room, with hundreds of tiny led lights. if the country is wiped out in a surprise nuclear attack, the led in the direction of the aggressors will light up, and a claxon will sound. at this time, the woman is required to apply blush before foundation while facing the led.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Salmiakki posted:

poured the milk before the cereal, where are my arms

----------------

Lil Cunty

Qwerinty posted:

deep in a bunker miles below the earth in an unknown area not shown on any map, there is a woman. food, water, everything she needs is supplied through a chute and recycled air/water scrubbing machines. it's a circular room, with hundreds of tiny led lights. if the country is wiped out in a surprise nuclear attack, the led in the direction of the aggressors will light up, and a claxon will sound. at this time, the woman is required to apply blush before foundation while facing the led.

this is like all my nightmares at the same time

ty crap

ty landy

cuntman.net

Qwerinty posted:

she accidentally puts on her makeup before facing the light and stalin comes back from the dead

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Jimi Changa posted:

this is like all my nightmares at the same time

it's a new type of posting i'm trying out, due to my brain being destroyed by swallowing pills then drinking water.

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

TWIST FIST posted:

she accidentally puts on her makeup before facing the light and stalin comes back from the dead

it's called "job security"

----------------

google THIS

I put the toy story lid on the monsters inc. sippy cup, now there is a crater were a playground once stood

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I put my tie and shoes on, then socks and underwear, then clothes, got in the shower, drove to work and went to sleep. nothing happened because this is what I normally do

Lil Cunty

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I put my tie and shoes on, then socks and underwear, then clothes, got in the shower, drove to work and went to sleep. nothing happened because this is what I normally do

every time gsjg goes to work a sun goes supernova

ty crap

ty landy

Salmiakki

gsjg lives in the great black void

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

cuntman.net

this is normal to him, because hes a cultist, and a terrorist

cuntman.net

godspeed john glenns only complaint is that he cant sleep, because the trumpets of judgement day keep waking him up

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

TWIST FIST posted:

godspeed john glenns only complaint is that he cant sleep, because the trumpets of judgement day keep waking him up

The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

*tossing and turning*

And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood

*flips pillow over to cold side*

And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters

*covers feet with covers*

And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

*kicks covers off of feet*

When the fifth angel blew his trumpet, I saw a star that had fallen to earth from the sky. The star was given the key to the shaft of the bottomless pit.

*checks phone*

And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

*gets up to pee*

But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

*just stares at the clock*

cuntman.net

*opens window to see the four horsemen riding past leaving a trail of death and destruction* keep it down out there :argh:

tao of lmao

I hit post instead of edit and now byob is getting deleted

joke_explainer

Jimi Changa posted:

*put socks on first*

*stares stupidly at leggings for several minutes*

*the minutes turn to hours, the hours days, the days years, the years centuries*

joke_explainer

Wertjoe posted:

At a fine sandwich restaurant

Me: I'd like a pb and j
Waiter: what style?
Me: The Xylo please

*after explaining the xylo to the waiter*

Me: are you....did you die?

I Dunno

Jimi Changa posted:

I've been researching this phenomenon and apparently the first documented case occurred in 1979, when eating pudding before meat resulted in pink floyd

google THIS

The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

*tossing and turning*

And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood

*flips pillow over to cold side*

And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters

*covers feet with covers*

And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

*kicks covers off of feet*

When the fifth angel blew his trumpet, I saw a star that had fallen to earth from the sky. The star was given the key to the shaft of the bottomless pit.

*checks phone*

And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

*gets up to pee*

But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

*just stares at the clock*

mondays am I right

Senior Management

Totally gonna put the bbq chips in my peanut butter sandwich before I spread the peanut butter

:jerry:

Senior Management

might even spread the peanut butter before I get the bread

:jerry:

FreshCutFries

just tear the bread up and mix it into the peanut butter

Lil Cunty

Thingyman posted:

just tear the bread up and mix it into the peanut butter

xylo is gonna cream his jeans when he hears about this

ty crap

ty landy

fuck. marry. t-rex

Jimi Changa posted:

xylo is gonna cream his jeans when he hears about this

He creams his jeans by putting the cream and jeans together in a mixer

tao of lmao

lol

Lil Cunty

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

ahaha

ty crap

ty landy

google THIS

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

google THIS

tried to make a black and tan but poured the stout first and long story short i am currently posting from gehenna

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
showered before i pooped today

when i was sitting there the newspaper headlines all changed

ty bacalou!

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
brushed my teeth before my coffee and now i think someone is missing from pictures around my house, but i can't remember who

ty bacalou!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
*drizzling honey mustard on top of chicken nuggets* rise, Satan, He who deceives the whole world

----------------

DemonToadGoat

langoliers got me cause of this thread

thanks WD :(

Manifisto

I didn't love you on our first date, when you gave me that stupid baby carriage. I didn't love you when we got married. It's only now that you've invited me up into this tree, with its view of the non-Euclidean wormholes that have opened our night sky to the mindless gibbering of the Elder Gods, that my heart has opened to you completely. Get ready to swap spit.

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
i ate a slice of stuffed crust pizza pointy end first, like a normal slice, now pizza doesn't exist anymore

----------------

• Locked thread