Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

I'm back in this thread this year. I hope QPR sign an actual grown up striker who isn't Jamie Mackie before we sell Austin to a middling PL team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

But Jamie Mackie is fully sick and loves to run around lots

He's a good lad who tries hard but it would be nice to also have someone who scores a goal occasionally. That said I'm hopeful that some of the attacking midfielders we've robbed off League 1 teams will get a few since I think Charlie was our leading scorer by double digits for the last two years,.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Corrode posted:

He's a good lad who tries hard but it would be nice to also have someone who scores a goal occasionally. That said I'm hopeful that some of the attacking midfielders we've robbed off League 1 teams will get a few since I think Charlie was our leading scorer by double digits for the last two years,.

Mere hours after posting this I find out that instead of a striker we've signed Paul Konchesky on loan. Good stuff QPR. I don't remember anything about him except something about his mum having a go at someone on Twitter or something equally ridiculous.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Losing 2-0 to Charlton, good start this year.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

QPR off to a flying start, losing to Charlton and throwing away a 2-0 lead at home to Cardiff. Mid table mediocrity here we come.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

XBenedict posted:

Did Chris Ramsey lose weight during the close season?

About £500,000 a week of ex-Premiership journeymen.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

We can't defend worth poo poo but at least we seem to scorr a lot this year.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Despite having no defence to speak of we've won three on the trot. Chery looks like the real deal. If we can just hang on to Austin and Philips until the 3rd of September I reckon we're in with a chance.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Gabriele Angella subbed after 30 minutes because his face won't stop pissing blood everywhere. Good debut.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Bloody hell we are poo poo.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

lmao

I can't tell who's more clueless out of Fernandes, Ferdinand and Ramsey. Probably whoever's in charge of our defensive coaching.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Lamont Cranston posted:

rip chris ramsey your team never scored

It's good to see us turn to a fresh face like Neil Warnock.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Lamont Cranston posted:

oh for gently caress's sake fer

Right decision imo. On the replay you can see Green would probably have saved it, but from Fer's perspective that fucker is going in and better to get sent off in the 92nd minute and concede a penalty than what looks like a certain goal.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Breath Ray posted:

seems a bit rash to put yourself out for 3 games to save a point, otoh fer gets a nice long xmas break

For some reason in my head I was thinking of it like the Suarez thing and forgetting one was a WC knockout game and the other was away at Middlesbrough :downs:

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Hasselbaink as the new QPR manager is official. Quite excited about it although I'm sure we'll manage to turn him to poo poo for 18 months before firing him after which he'll immediately go somewhere else and succeed.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Tbf flailing around aimlessly and spending a ton of money before lucking into a winner is a proud British business tradition

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

So far we've had Jimmy Floyd for 5 games and managed 4 draws and 1 loss. gently caress we are bad.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

I don't know why the gently caress we signed Gladwin. He played about three games for us before we farmed him back out to Swindon, then we immediately loaned him out again.

Thinking about it, I don't know why I'm asking "why did we sign X" because no-one at the club knows either.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

It's ok I think we forgot there was a game today so you're having this one.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Derby must be sick of losing to us every time they come to London, especially when we're loving rubbish the rest of the time.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

we're all QPR fans now.

Don't be it's a loving horrid experience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

EvilHawk posted:

Is there a reason the Championship playoff is today? I swear it's usually on the Monday.

The 13/14 one was a Saturday because I had to pull a sickie to go to it.

• Locked thread